Mall time

Justene's POV

Its finally Saturday! I loved the weekend! Ever since my parents got divorced, i get to stay at Dad's for the weekend. Dad was rarley home, which meant i could do whatever i wanted, as long as it was legal. haha. I also like coming to Dad's because he always gives me money to go shopping. Another thing i love to do, of course besides stalking Justice! and singing at times.

I stumble out of bed to do my daily morning routine which was, shower, blow dry hair, makeup, and change. So i did the usual. since i was gonna go to the mall, i dressed in black high waisted shorts with a simple red crop top and my black toms. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to eat breakfast... ALONE. I was actually used to eating alone... Just then i got a text from dad.

- Dad ❤

Honey we are going over to one of my friends house later for some buisness . Be ready by 5. Love ya .

I check the time is barley 11 enough time to shop and leave all this stress behind. Since the mall is two blocks away and i cant drive, i take my bike.

I've been shopping for 3 hours. By the time im in my last store, its 3:30. i try to hurry since dad wants me ready by 5.

* Justice POV *

Saturday, finally the weekend! I dont really like Saturdays, because im usually stuck at home cause of fans. I decide to call Brennen over.

To: Brennen ;)

hey dude come over?!

From: Brennen:

dude im heading to the mall, come with?

To; Brennen

Sure :( let me ask.

From : Brennen ;)

okay

To: Brennen ;)

mom said yes, pick me up?

He never texted me back which meant he was on his way. While i was waiting, i just thought about life. And how hard it is for me too make people smile now because im not exactly happy. I've been searching for the right girl since last year. I know im only 14 but i feel its time to get out there.

* at the mall *

" Brennen you gotta help me find a chick bro " i say while walking through H&M.
" i will my man i will ".
we continue to walk around, when Brennen rushes over to me!

" Justice I found you the perfect girl !" he scream-whispers.
" where is she ?!?" i ask him. he points to the line. I look at her she is perfect...