Loved From Afar Chapter 11

Hi readers, fans, and friends! I just wanna say thanks to everyone who commented, voted, fanned, and read my story. You guys inspire me to write. Thank you.

Enjoy!

Chapter 11

 Oh my God! My wickedly skillful history teacher was sucking on my breasts like they were the tastiest lollipops in the world! He called them beautiful and the best sight he ever saw! I wanted to shout “BEAT THAT WHORES!” But I guess he’ll think I’m mental or something.  

He was devouring them as he fit his warm misty lips on my stiff nipples and sucked greedily. At first, his lips on me felt weird and ticklish, and then I was experiencing pleasure like nothing I have ever felt before. Erik was expertly sucking and biting on one breast, while he squeezed and tweaked the other; never neglecting or forgetting.  My breasts felt heavy and full in his large rough hands, and I felt ...sexy and beautiful.

I laid there, dazed and shocked from the incredible ecstasy that was dancing through my body as I listened to the sucking sounds he was making. Moisture pooled between my thighs and my sex ached for something I didn’t know; I felt empty.  

I wanted to moan, but was afraid to make a move or utter a sound. I didn’t want him pulling away. Thus, I bit the inside of my mouth until I tasted blood, but I was able to hold in my moans. Minutes -- maybe hours -- ticked by as he worshipped with tiny bites and kisses my bosom. His groans filled the small room as he continued this beautiful torture.

Finally stopping, he pushed my breasts together and laid his head on top of the bulge they made then with glowing emerald eyes looked up at me; his lips were wet and red from sucking. I gazed back at him, dumbfounded, not knowing what to do or say.

He frowned as he started to get off of me. I wanted to yell “come back”, but couldn’t find my voice. “Oh God! I’m sorry, Ana…..Did I frighten you? I’ll go slowly, I promise…… I lost control, but it won’t happen again.” I said nothing but the fear and urgency in his voice snapped my momentary shock.

It won’t happen again? Like hell it won’t! My body was sexually charged and I needed something that I didn’t know, but I’m certain Erik has an idea.

Sitting up, I looked down at my chest, my nipples were damp and taut, and they shamelessly jiggled with my movements. Blushing, I looked back at him, but my eyes landed on his noticeably large erection. Suddenly, I knew what my body was yearning for. Transfixed, I stood up with shaky legs and walked over to where he was.

Mr. Garnet was at least a foot taller than me, and I had to crane my neck back to gaze at his fairly beautiful eyes.

“Ana?” His husky voice sent shivers up my spine as I laid my hands on his firm chest, devising the quickest way to take off his clothes. I wanted him naked and bare for what I was about to do. Reaching out, I grasped his tie and loosened it until it was wide enough for me to take it off over his head; then I started unbuttoning his shirt. Suddenly, I was aware of his intoxicating scent as it hit my nostrils, teasing my senses. A low moan was wringed from me as I grabbed his shirt in a tight grip, holding myself up, my legs shaky.

His voice deepening, he asked “What are you doing?” I buried my head in his neck kissing his salty skin as I tried to answer him. “Please.....”

“You ok? Did I hurt you? .......Damn it answer me!” I clenched onto him as I fought for control. My body felt restless and alive and pulsing with energy. I wanted him so badly, but didn’t know how to show him or tell him. I just wanted the ache and emptiness to go away. “Please...I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”