Loved From Afar Chapter 6

I wanna thank everyone who added this story to their library! Thank you, guys!!:) This chapter is dedicated to you.

Enjoy!

:0~~~~:)~~~~~:)~~~~~:)~~~~~~:)~~~~~~:)~~~~~~:)~~~~~~:)~~~~~~:)~~~~~~~:)~~~~~~~~:)~~~~~:0

Chapter 6: Lunch with Mr. Garnet

Sleep eluded me that night; I kept restlessly tossing and turning, cold sweat sheeting my skin and causing the sheets to stick twisted and wet around my form.

Around 4 A.M or so, my tired eyes closed and I finally dozed off into a dreamless sleep. By the time I woke up, Mom was gone to do some errand. I had only a hour and a half left to get ready before my demanding history teacher got here. I was super nervous; I didn’t know what was gonna happen, but I’ll have to wait and see, I guess.

I took a quick shower and got ready. I blow dried my hair, or otherwise it’ll be all curly and funny looking. I put on a messy ponytail; I applied some makeup, put some pink lip gloss on, and viola! I was ready to go. I just had to decide what to wear.

I settled with a red polo shirt, white shorts, and black alligator sandals. Not sexy, I know.

When the clock hit 12, I heard a loud knock at the door. I prayed to God as I walked to the front door and opened it.  I caught my breath. I swear he gets sexier every time I see him. I shook my head and admired him for a minute.

One of his hands was in his left pocket and the other was raised to knock on the door again. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me.

His dark hair seemed bluish in the sunlight. He was wearing a grey V-neck shirt that was tight around the upper body and shoulders and faded blue jeans. His hair was in a ponytail as well, but there was one lock of his silky hair that escaped the rest. Hot damn! His magnificent chest was in display and I had a hard time tearing my eyes off of it.

Get a grip, woman! I commanded myself.

When I finally brought my eyes upwards, I noticed how his were glued to my B-cup chest. He was checking me out too; I blushed bright red.  When he kept looking, I cleared my throat to get his attention. His eyes snapped to my face and he had the audacity to grin at me.

 Prick!

“Good afternoon, sweetness.” He greeted. I blushed again at the pet name. I’m sure my face must have looked like a tomato by now.

“Good afternoon, sir.” I had to remind myself he was my teacher.

His eyes blazed for a second, but it was instantly gone.

“Shall we go?” He asked modestly.

I said nothing as I closed the door and started walking to his red car. I heard his heavy footsteps, but didn’t look back or wait for him to catch up. I just marched faster. I wasn’t a match for his long strides, because in a second he was a step behind, and I wonder if he was looking at my ass.

A big part of me was thrilled at that.

Did he like what he saw?

I stopped at his truck and got in the passenger seat; I buckled up and sat there waiting for him. Doing good so far, I praised myself.

“I didn’t know we were racing to the car? If we were, then you clearly cheated, Ana.” He said.

I decided to ignore him and gazed out the window. He started driving to God knows where. After 20 minutes or so, my curiosity got the better of me. So I turned around and engaged him for the first time since we sat in the vehicle.