Chapter 14

Got another chapter here to continue the storyline! I wonder what's going to happen...
____________________________________

        "We're going with them," Silver muttered, his head down as he spoke. "What?! We can't just go with them! Last time I was there, they treated me like some sort of lab rat and now they say they need me again. I'm not going to be their lab rat Silver," (y/n) said. "And I won't let you. I promise you, I won't let them even touch you but right now, we need to go with them," Silver said. Just then, the door to the lobby opened and someone unfamiliar to (y/n) but obviously affiliated with Team Rocket walked in.

        "What's taking you so long Ariana? I'm tired of waiting outside," the man said. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Silver's glare and (y/n)'s unsure glance. "So that's the treasure being guarded by the dragon. Having a hard time stealing it I see," the man said. "Actually, Petrel, we were just about to leave. Couldn't you be a bit more patient?" Ariana said. "I'm sorry. Next time I'll just stay outside for hours without asking you a single question or even checking on you," Petrel snarkily said.

        "(Y/n), could take our things back to our room and pay for another night please. I'm going to talk to them for a bit," Silver said. (Y/n) was hesitant to leave Silver with anyone associated with Team Rocket but she saw the pleading look he gave her and decided to do as he asked of her. "Okay, I'll be right back. Don't you get yourself into any trouble," (y/n) said. She went to the manager's desk first which was empty so she had to ring the buzzer and wait for a bit before the manager showed up.

        After paying for another night, (y/n) took her and Silver's things back to their room, aside from her trainer's bag of course. On her way back though, (y/n) found that Silver had indeed gotten himself into trouble, arguing with Petrel...or perhaps threatening him so it seemed. Petrel as likely provoking him, wanting him to attack him. Ariana was doing her best to calm them down (no she wasn't, she barely raised her voice) but it wasn't working. (Y/n) hated whenever anyone provoked Silver and wasn't going to let this Petrel guy get away with it.

         Her control over human, although limited to weak minded individuals, was still present and she intended to use it. She could exert a slight range of control over strong minded people for a short time but it put stress on her power and often caused fatigue. Either way, it was the option (y/n) chose. Focusing on Petrel's strong emotion of superiority, she commanded him to shut up and step back. Then she focused on Silver's anger and asked him to calm down. From where she stood a couple meters away, Silver heard her voice and complied instantly.

        Ariana stepped back in either surprise or fear. (Y/n) hoped it was fear. It would be nice to have that woman be afraid of her. "Sorry...I didn't mean to cause any trouble," Silver apologized once (y/n) got to him. "No need to apologize. I likely would have been much worse," (y/n) said with a slight laugh as she took hold of Silver's hand and leaned onto his shoulder. Her control over Petrel ended and the man immediately retaliated with his absolutely useless words.

        "You may be able to control people but that doesn't give you the right to control me! I don't have to bring you back in good condition you know. So long as you're alive and able to control pokémon, you can be used," Petrel snapped. Silver seemed like he wanted to end Petrel's life but (y/n) didn't condone killing. She wouldn't stop him if he decided to attack Petrel though. "Let's just go. There isn't much of a reason for us to still be here. It's rather convenient that you two are already here in Ecruteak City. Our destination isn't very far from here," Ariana said.

        "Yeah whatever. The sooner we finish this mission, the sooner I get to do whatever I what to," Petrel muttered as he left the building. "What exactly is my father planning?" Silver demanded. "Something that will make him quite a powerful person. He wants to reform Johto into an even more beautiful place filled with pokémon. You will rule by his side and together, Team Rocket will spread to the rest of the world and share our wonderful power!" Ariana said.

        (Y/n) immediately got bad flashbacks and realized that team Rocket wasn't too different from Team Plasma. "You people are monsters. What makes you think you should have to power to change people's lives to fit your ideal world? Not everyone thinks the way that you people do," (y/n) snapped. "Either way, you two still have to come with us. Who else will control the legendary pokémon when it shows up. Even Giovanni himself doubt that his machine will be able to keep the pokémon under control for very long," Ariana said.

        Legendary pokémon? "You can't be serious. Team Rocket is seeking Ho-oh? Do you know what that pokémon is capable? How it thinks? You expect me to bale able to control it?" (y/n) said. "You can, can't you?" Ariana asked with a bit or worry in her eyes. "Yes, I think, but that's still a risky move. I heard that Ho-oh only appears to worthy trainers, thise who obtain the necessary items to have the right to see the pokémon and all it's beauty," (y/n) said. She truly admired the rainbow winged legendary but didn't consider herself worthy to be in its presence.

        "What's taking you so long? I've been out here fo-" Petrel was saying. "Shut up, Petrel!" (y/n), Silver, and Ariana said at the same time. Petrel fell silent in that instant to which (y/n) smirked. "We should go. I know you don't want to do this, Silver, but we need your help. I promise that you and (y/n) will live peaceful prosperous lives once this is over," Ariana said. (Y/n) glanced at Silver seeing and feeling his uncertainty. "I'll help them just this once but I'm going to guide Ho-oh as I see fit so you better convince me that Team Rocket deserves Ho-oh's help," (y/n) said although she had no intention to let Team Rocket get their hands on Ho-oh.
____________________________________

Well then, now that I'm done with that chapter, I've got another one to do. Until next time you amazing readers!