Before You Read

This is a part of the story that you just might want to read before starting the actual book. I can't make you read it though so it's your choice on whether or not you want to skip it.
____________________________________

Here goes a few things before you get started with the story...

Writting Schedule: At this point in time (and probably forever) my updates will be completely random. I will most definitely update regularly though so no worries there.

Chapters are usually 1,000 to 2,000 words long including the beginning and ending author's notes but if I happen to go over my personal word limit, don't worry about it.

Important Notices: I'm quite sure you all know this is a Silver x Reader story but I don't know if you guys know how I opperate. Things in my version of the pokémon world can become a bit twisted at times so be prepared at all times.

Also, the events that will take place in this story will not follow the games or manga plotlines although it might contain some of the same aspects of them both so you have been warned. Good luck predicting this book's outcome.

One more thing. Usually, in my books, I switch the third person viewpoint between characters back and forth every chapter. Much like in Keeping Him Happy, I'll need to keep the point of view consecutive for a couple of chapters at a time. If you guys don't get it then don't worry about it. I'm sure you guys will understand as the story progresses.

That's about it. Thanks for your valuable time that you will probably never get back. Now you can continue on to the first real chapter of the story...