Chapter 13

Here we are back with the story. Who knows what will happen next.
____________________________________

        "Silver, wake up. It's way past noon already. We can't stay here all day," (y/n) muttered although she herself was fighting the sleep that threatened to drag her back into the depths of her dreams. "What are we supposed to do then? Ecruteak is such a boring city," Silver muttered from the other side of the room where he lay in his own bed. "We could always revisit some place around here," (y/n) said. Silver sighed and sat up from his bed. "Okay, then where do you want to go?" he asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

        He and (y/n) had been together for a year and almost a half now. He'd refused to leave her side and now knew of the past that she had mentioned. "I don't know. We've been everywhere," she muttered as she began to fall back asleep. Silver saw that she was falling back asleep so he got up and went over to her bed and sat on its edge. "Why are you going back to sleep when you're the one who told me to wake up?" he asked. (Y/n) didn't answer though for she had already gone to sleep again.

        Silver found her hand and intertwined it with his own, a feeling of warmth passing over him. Ever since that day they'd escaped Team Rocket, no one had bothered them which Silver was suspicious of at first but then he simply got used to it and enjoyed his time with (y/n). He really did love her especially now that he knew her so well. They were really similar but there were just as many differences between them. (Y/n) was more aggressive than he was anyway but he didn't mind.

         "Hey, Silver...I was thinking about something," (y/n) muttered which startled Silver a bit since he hadn't known that she'd woken up. "Yeah, what were you thinking?" Silver asked as he let her hand go and lay next to her with his arm resting across her side. "What if we traveled to Kanto and stayed for a while? I've never been there before and you said that Green lived there. She's practically your sister right so wouldn't you want to visit her?" (y/n) said.

        It wasn't a bad idea at all but Silver hadn't actually seen or talked to Green since he went back to Team Rocket the first time. "Sure. If that's what you want to do but wale can't just leave Johto so suddenly. Don't you want to say goodbye to everyone first?" Silver muttered. "Say goodbye to who? No one cares if we leave," (y/n) said a bit sadly. In an attempt to get Silver on Crystal and Gold's good side, (y/n) had told them the story of her past with Silver being there to hear it. She had been fooled by the person she saw to be almost like a fatherly figure.

        Silver knew then just how similar they were. Even so, Crystal and Gold couldn't get over their morals and accused (y/n) of being a criminal having stolen pokémon from people. Little by little, people found out and avoided (y/n) just as they did Silver but she never gave up. She always stayed positive and treated others nicely unless they bothered Silver. He admired that about her but knew just hiw much it actually hurt her. "I'm sure someone out there will care but if you don't want to, then we'll pack up and go," Silver said.

        "Yeah...it would be better that way. Besides, it would be nice to meet Green and get a fresh new start in a new region," (y/n) muttered. The two of them stayed there in peace for a bit before (y/n) decided she wanted to actually get up this time. "We should start packing right away. It won't take long and then we could head to the Pokémart to stock up on some useful items. It'll be fun. It's like going on a new adventure or something," (y/n) said rather happily as she got up. Silver was glad to see her cheer up too.

        "We might as well. I'm sure it'll do you some good too. Having to battle just about every day eventually gets to you ya know," Silver said as he watched her go around the room, collecting scattered items and clothing and stuffing them into the proper bags. "Well how else were we supposed to maintain the nightly motel fee. Besides, it's not like we stayed here every night. I got days off when we spent nights camping out," (y/n) said. Silver sighed.

        He wanted to get a place for her so that they didn't have to travel so much. He wanted (y/n) to stop searching for fights to get into just for the two of them to get by each day. He offered to do it instead but (y/n) had told him that it was fun for her to battle using whatever wild pokémon showed up in the area near the trainer. Silver had to admit that it was absolutely hilarious every time the trainers saw her command the wild pokémon as though they were her own. "Turn away. I'm changing into something new," (y/n) demanded.

        Silver complied and turned over so that he was faced away from (y/n). "Okay, done. You change too. I'm going to head downstairs and let the manager know that we're leaving," (y/n) said. "Okay. If you've got everything packed then take it with you and I'll meet you downstairs," Silver said. No more words were exchanged between the two but Silver did notice that (y/n) had decided to wear his clothes again. It's not like he cared though.

        As he finished changing and closed the door behind him as he left, Silver wondered what Green's reaction might be when she found out that he'd gotten himself a love life before her. He was quite sure she would still be single. "Took you long enough. Tabunne's happy to be leaving and going somewhere interesting. I don't think she like Johto all that much, or rather the people in Johto," (y/n) said as Silver walked over to her.

         "You two can't possibly be leaving? And what's this I hear about not liking Johto? You weren't planning on leaving the region were you?" a familiar voice said but Silver didn't want to hear that voice. He didn't want anything to happen just when (y/n) decided to do something. "I'm sorry but who are you again? Do I know you from somewhere?" (y/n) asked, oblivious to the person's identity. "Oh you don't know me but Silver certainly does. I helped take care of him back when he was in our care. How could he forget," the woman said as she made he way to them.

        She had been sitting in the lobby even before (y/n) went downstairs but Silver hadn't noticed her presence until she'd spoken. "Huh? You know Silver?" (y/n) questioned. The woman, Team Rocket admin Ariana, walked toward them but got a bit too close to (y/n) for Silver's comfort. He pulled her behind him which confused her but she didn't question his actions. "Why are you here? Why now? What do you want from me?" Silver inquired.

        "What a fierce look you have. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to intimidate me. But where was I? Right, I'm here to take the girl with me. (Y/n) was it? Yes, we need her ability for the final step in our plan. We were given strict orders to stay clear of the both of you for quite some time. Your father has been keeping an eye on you. He approves of her in case you were wondering," Ariana said. "I don't need my father's approval and we aren't going with you," Silver growled.

        "Oh you thought you had an option? Petrel is outside waiting in case things don't go well. I know what he did to you when you were younger and I'm sorry about that so surely you don't want me putting your precious gem into his hands," Ariana threatened. "Silver, I can take him. He'd be no match for me," (y/n) said from behind Silver but she didn't understand just how dangerous Petrel was. He was physically weak, yes, but there was no way Silver would let him anywhere near (y/n). "Well, what will it be?" Ariana asked.
____________________________________

Well darn...can't Team Rocket leave Silver in peace?! Anyways, until next time you awesome readers!