Back at it again! [with those white vans]

I made dinner for Rika and myself; nothing too special but good enough to fill us up. Speaking of filling up....

Drools...

Heh...Kakashi is gonna fill my -

"Kazune, does Rika even want to know what's going on in that gutter brain of yours?" the big boobed blonde tilted her head curiously and sipped some sake from her little cup, cheeks pleasantly flushed. I turned away from the dishes in the sink and smirked, flashing my fangs as my own cheeks grew red.

"Probably not, dear sister. I don't think you can comprehend what dirty thoughts roll around up here," I giggled and pointed to my temple before turning back around to finish up the dishes. I could practically hear my sister roll her pretty eyes at me before going back to drinking herself drunk. Maybe I could use this moment to take a bath before sneaking out? Rika had already emptied three jugs of sake and should pass out any moment. 

I sound like a rebellious teen right now, don't I?

I think that's the point, right? 

Right!

Wait, why am I having a conversation to myself? I swear, not drinking blood is starting to get to my head. I shake away the weird thoughts and dried my hands on the towel before wandering off down the hall to start the bath. As I let it heat up, I went to get my night clothes [just a white t-shirt and mid-thigh biker shorts], body towel and underwear before going back to the bathroom. Humming a random song, I disrobed and put my dirty clothes in the hamper before going into the all tiled room to sit on the stool to wash my sexy body.

Damn, I'm conceded as fuck.

Hm.

It took me a couple of minutes to wash every inch of my body before giving the same treatment to my hair, massaging the fruity shampoo into the strands. I rinsed off before moving toward the steaming bath water and relaxed, heaving out a gusty sigh as I leaned my head against the edge. I went over the plan in my mind again.

Popping my boi cherry? Kakashi.

First fuck? Naruto. 

Second fuck? Hm...maybe Haku? He seemed quiet eager.

No, wait. Gaara would be leaving right after the exams, so maybe he should be my second? Yeah, that sounds much better. Second fuck. Gaara. 100%.

Then, Haku. Or would he want to fuck me?? He does seem to be the more dominate one since he made me touch his totally non-girly bits. Should I try to dominate him?? Eh...I'll decide when I get to it, I guess.

Fourth fuck should definitely be with Sasuke. I can totally envision it now. Me topping the little tsundere duck. Giggle, giggle.

Fifth? Shikamaru. Even though he's lazy, I think he would make an effort to fuck me senseless, amiright?! I grimaced when I shifted and......

...felt how much of a prune I felt from sitting in the water for so long. You guys thought I was gonna say something else, right? Wink, wink. You perverts. Oh, who am I to talk? Here I am, actually planning out who I'm gonna sleep with first.

"Kazune," I blinked when I heard my sister slur horribly as she thumped the door to the bathroom loudly. "Come tuck Rika in, you little slut~" she giggled and collapsed, making me sigh slightly as I peered out to see the half nude blonde girl sleeping on the cold floor. She must have changed already before coming to bother me. Shaking my head, I quickly dried off and got dressed before heaving the much larger blonde into my arms, stumbling down the hallway to Rika's room. I used my foot to push open the cracked door and gently set my sister down, pulling down her night gown that rode up and tucked her underneath the thick blanket since it was a bit chilly in here. Smiling as she snuggled deeper into the blanket and mumbling drunkenly, I silently left her room and shut the door behind me before going into my own room two doors down from Rika's.