WTF, is that a fucking hickey?

"K-Kazune, that's too rough," a low, gasping whine entered my two, twitching ears. My red eyes lit up the dark room slightly as I gaze down at the writhing body beneath me. I inhaled and exhaled deeply, sending shivers down the pale, sweating figure's body as my breath ghosted over the dampness on their back .

"Sorry, I can't help it," I murmur lowly as I went back down to pass my tongue along the spine, sampling the sweet, yet tangy blood as I came across the wound settled there. They arched at the rough texture of my feline-like tongue that random switches from the silky texture of a human's to the current one I have now. "Sora, hold her down more."

Sora nodded and tugged at her girlfriend's arms, straightening her body out from her arched position, her rear end finally away from my groin. I lapped at the wound more as my saliva worked on pulling the separated skin back together, and shrinking all together. Yuki cried out in discomfort at the sting my tongue gave, and gave Sora pleading eyes. I sat back as Sora bent down to press her lips against Yuki's slightly parted ones.

"S-Sora," Yuki gasped as the other girl dominated her mouth, making me snicker a bit. Who would have thought that the blue haired genin was the dominant one in their relationship? Hell, it was a shock to me too. Glancing down at the wound, I grimaced when I saw that it was still a bit large and licked at it again, ignoring the albino's sharp wail as I did so. I wonder why it's so painful for her when Kakashi, Rika, nor Naruto didn't seemed hurt when I did it. 

Maybe, I'll ask Rika about it after the exams. Suddenly, the door slammed open just as Yuki's body bowed, pushing into mine and crying out when my fangs jabbed into the now smaller wound. Fuck! I sent a glare to the frozen figure standing in the doorway and growled lowly. I couldn't tell who it was due to the fact that the light from outside was casting them in the dark.

"W-What the hell are you guys doing?!" the supposed male shrieked and slapped at the wall to turn on the lights, making me shut my eyes immediately. Damn, that was so bright! Calming myself, I peaked my eyes open and saw Shikamaru gawking at us.

"Yo, Shika!" I gave a nonchalant wave and swiftly pulled down Yuki's shirt over her lady bits as she laid there panting, a bit of drool decorating the corner of her mouth. Her white hair was a mess and her red eyes were half-lidded with a mixture of pain from me and pleasure from her kiss with Sora. Sora, herself, looked extremely satisfied with her handiwork and smiled at Shikamaru. 

"Were you guys having some freaky threesome or something?" Came another voice of that son of a bitch, Kiba. He poked his head in the room and smirked at us, appraising us with his beady eyes. My lips curled over my fangs as I glared at the dog-loving boy, wanting nothing more than to kick his ass. My eyes drifted to everyone else that slowly piled in the room, and was confused as to why there were here.

"Fuck off, Kiba." I finally muttered and lifted Yuki into my arms, smiling when she drifted off to sleep. She was exhausted and I couldn't really blame her. Sora snuggled into my side as I relaxed against the wall, stroking Yuki's hair and slowly drifting off as well. The Konoha genin and Gaara's team filled up the room, settling down. I noticed that team 7 plus Haku looked a little beat up and their chakra levels were dangerously low, and Sasuke seemed to be clutching at his neck and groaning softly in pain. Sakura gave him concerned looks, but didn't speak up. Naruto seemed to be exhausted and fell asleep against the dazed Haku. A team of genin that I never met sat near them. A cute boy with long brown hair glared his white-ish eyes at the boy in green and orange, who complained to his female teammate. My sharp gaze lingered on the dried blood that seemed to have came from his ears before drifting to Shikamaru's team; they seemed okay, except from the shaky looks they kept sending Sasuke. Hinata, Shino, and the bitchy Kiba kept their terrified gazes on Gaara's team, but I could careless about them. Gaara, on the other hand, seemed unfazed from the staring as he moodily stared at me, or at least in my direction? Hm, wonder why?

"So," I drawled, gaining everyone's undivided attention. "What happened with you guys?" I looked at team 7 pointedly.

"We got attacked," Sakura spoke up, nervously ruffling her short, pink hair. Hm, that actually looked good on her.

"By who? Was it that Harry Potter looking bastard?" I narrowed my eyes at the mere thought of that bastard harming my boys.

"No, Kabuto actually helped us!" Naruto popped up, blue eyes wide as he looked at me like I just insulted his precious ramen. 

"Okay...?"

"It was a man named Orochimaru. He hurt Haku, Naruto, and Sasuke." I noticed that she didn't put -kun at the end of the duck's name, but didn't question it. Maybe she finally got in through her thick skull that he was mine. 

"Oreo?" I wonder what sadistic parent would name their child that.

"Yeah, that hermaphrodite put a hickey on Sasuke!" Fired burned in jade green eyes as the pink haired girl clenched her fist angrily. "It was trying to steal your man, Kazune-kun!" Sakura shrilled, ignoring the Uchiha's glare.

I glared murderously, clenching my fists as rage flooded my body. "It did what?! How dare it touch my toy so casually?!" 

"Toy?" Sasuke muttered in disbelief.

"Sasuke," I turned my angry gaze to the disgruntled Uchiha. "Come here." He muttered something under his breath, but complied, limping as he hesitantly made his way over to me. Gently, I eased Yuki into Sora's arms and watched as the blue haired girl rolled over, spooning her girlfriend and humming in delight. Sasuke hovered over me anxiously, and I yanked him to into my lap, smacking his hand away from his neck. My eyes zeroed in on the weird black mark that marred his pale flesh and growled lowly. 

"H-Hey!" I hushed him and yanked the collar of his shirt down more, sniffing at his skin. It smelt evil, that's for sure. I wonder if I could remove it, but I don't think it poisoned his blood. No, I'm sure that it's messing with his chakra, due to how unstable it felt. 

"I shall brand you as my own to let this bastard know that you belong to me, and only me."

A poof sounded near me, and I glared over at the familiar silver haired jounin and my buxom sister. "Kazune~, Rika thought she taught you better than that!" the blonde wagged her finger at me as she bent at the waist to glare at me.

 "Kazune~, Rika thought she taught you better than that!" the blonde wagged her finger at me as she bent at the waist to glare at me

"Sorry," I mumble and released Sasuke, who was frantically trying to get himself off my lap. Kakashi glared at the both of us suspiciously before looking around the room. I wondered why he was so upset, before brushing the thought away. "What are you guys doing here?"

"If you guys don't hurry, then you all will be disqualified from the third exam. It started 5 minutes ago. Lord Hokage politely asked several jounin to find you guys."

"Shit, are you serious?!"
"I thought we had a day left?!"

"Damn it, Sasuke! This is all your fault!" Naruto cried and pointed at the Uchiha angrily.

"Hn."