Cute blonde, mosquito bites, and the cute prick!

"My name is Kazune Fuyu. Pleased to meet you," Everyone stared at me with those wide, curious eyes and I glanced up at Iruka-Sensei. He just gave me a small smile, and gestured toward the empty seat beside a boy with dark hair and eyes. I scrunched my nose up in distaste at that. I have to sit next to Sasuke Uchiha? Great. Duly note my sarcasm please!

"Kyaaa! That was so cute!" some of the females screamed, making me wince. My eyes narrowed at them, and then turned my head away as dismissal. These weak bitches are only worried about boys and not about being a great kunoichi. No wonder there aren't many out there in the world. I began toward my seat, and glanced to my left to see another blonde boy with sparkling blue eyes. Strange, he is sitting all alone. I paused on the step beside his row and spun to face Iruka-Sensei with a finger pointing in the direction of the lonesome boy. The brown skinned male only raised a brow in inquiry.

"There," There was no way I was going to sit next to that emo duckbutt; he might be contagious!

"Huh?" was his smart response. I had to refrain from rolling my eyes, but I think it slipped by the expression that the teacher was currently was wearing.

"I wish to sit there instead."

"By Naruto?" His expression told me that no one would dare sit next to the little blonde, and I had to glance at him to see if something was really wrong with him. Hm. Nah, he just had a lot of orange on, but he pulled the look off. Turning back to the dumbfounded Chunin, I nodded slowly.

"Yeah, is there something wrong with that?" He shook his head and told me to go ahead and sit there. 'Bout damn time! I plopped down, ignoring the looks, and listened to Iruka-Sensei talk about genjutsu. Yawn! I glanced at my neighbor and smiled at him when I caught his gaze. He looked confused, but shyly smiled back. Man, he was so cute! Especially with those little whiskers of his. Gah, focus on what he is saying! There is no time for your gay fantasies!

"Why did you sit next to me?" I pouted. Damn, no 'Hi my name is Naruto?' I raised a brow and shook my head.

"How about you start off by telling me your name, kid? I'm Kazaune. And you are?"

"Oh," He became bashful, but answered anyway. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki, believe it! So, why did you sit next to me?" Again with the question. I sighed, placing my elbow on the wood desk and putting my chin in my open palm. I knew it. Naruto wasn't treated as equally as the others, and never even had someone sit next to him before. Damn humans!
"Well, I'd rather sit next to you than that emo prick with the duckbutt hair, ya know?" I waved my hand toward the said prick and looked back at Naruto with a smirk.

"I guess. So, what are you going to do about them?"

"Them?" He nodded toward the females that were turned around in their seats, eyeballing me with those creepy stalker eyes. I shuddered and shook my head, making Naruto giggle. Kawaii~! Scratching the back of my neck, I laid my head on my crossed arms on the desk and started to doze off. Iruka-Sensei really need to liven up the class if he's gonna continue teaching the rest of his life.

O.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.o

I woke up to a finger poking me in the arm, and I raised my head to glare hard at the person who dared to wake me up. A girl with long, and totally disturbing, pink hair and mint green eyes smiled at me as she saw me wake up. But she froze when she saw my deadly glare. She squeaked and back pedaled away quickly, shivering. I hated when someone wakes me up from my slumber; most died because of it.

"Why the flying fuck did you wake me up?" I had to keep my cool.

"C-Class e-ended and I-I just wanted to k-know if---!"

"Not interested," I muttered as I stood up from my seat and glared at her more. "Now get lost mosquito bites, before I bash your fuckin' skull in for waking me up!" I watched in satisfaction as she squealed in terror and zipped out of the class. Then, I heard a quiet chuckle and I turned to see who witnessed that scene. It was thar emo prick, Sasuke. But that look of amusement on his face and in his dark eyes made him look.....cute.

I blinked. "What?"

"Hn," he exhaled."Maybe you could tell me some pointers on how to make them leav me alone." He gave me that infuriating cute smirk and raised a brow.

"Hmph," I scoffed as I made my way down to the door. "All ya need to do is threaten them, and occasionally follow up on your threat so they know ya ain't fuckin' around." Yawning, I reminded myself to fuck Naruto up since he left me here, that cute little bitch!