Do I fucking have to?

Everyone had scrambled to their feet, arguing with each other as they scurried out the room. I sighed and looked down at my still sleeping teammates before glancing at Rika and Kakashi, raising a brow at their expectant look. Realizing that I should get a move on too, I shook my female companions and muttered some words to them, watching as Sora got up drowsily before slinging her girlfriend over her shoulder with frighting ease.

"Let's go," the blue haired girl cheered and skipped out the room, giggling when Yuki groaned in pain at each jostle. I stood and began following after them, but was stopped by a petite hand of Rika.

"Ne, did you think that Rika would just let you go without punishment?" the older blonde leered down at me, in which I shrunk back in response. Gawd, she was scary when she wanted to be! The big breasted woman tightened her grip on my shoulder and pulled me towards her, flashing her fangs at me before clamping down on my exposed neck.

"F-Fuck!" I yelped, trying to pull away from the extremely painful bite. Like seriously, who could anyone like this fucking feeling? But then again, Rika was a bit of a 'S' and 'M'. I distantly recalled her telling me that when a family member bites another, it causes great pains that lingered for a couple of days and the holes wouldn't heal immediately. So, this is my punishment? Kinky. From the corner of my eye, I saw Kakashi cup his face and spin away, no doubt trying to hide his reaction. 

Rika giggled evilly as she let me go and I stumbled away from her, holding my neck and whining in pain. "Now, Rika hopes that you do well in the next exam!" She bounced back towards Kakashi, clutched his arm and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Warm blood slid down my neck and staining my white long sleeved shirt. I huffed, blowing my bangs out from my face before leaving the room to where I smelled everyone else was gathered. They all stood in a line, staring up at the Third Hokage as he prattled about whatever. Spotting my female teammates, I jumped to their side and grinned at their worried looks. My wound twinged painfully before it calmed, burning. 

"Kazune-kun, please stay down here as the rest goes upstairs to observe the battle." The old man said, making me blink in confusion.

"Senile old man says what?"

"What?" he gave me a confused look, earning giggles and chuckles from the audience. 

"Nothing." Everyone left besides some tall ass girl with light blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Her pale face was twisted into a creepy smirk, the bags under her eyes standing out. I flinched away from her and eyed her wearily.

"Fuyu-kun, please go easy on me," she giggled, her high pitched voice grating on my feline ears, which has yet to go away along with my tail. Wonder why? [A/N: Cuz I forgot lol] I watched as some sickly guy jump down to the arena and stand between us, nearly hacking up a lung. 

"I will not stop this match unless one forfeits or is knocked unconscious." Hayate coughed.

"Sadistic," I murmured as I rolled my shoulders, grimacing when my wound twinged in pain. The brown haired guy sad more things before saying to start before jumping out of the way. I stared at the female, totally scared on how wide her grin was. "Uh, do I fucking have to? This little bitch looks like she might try to rape me!"

"Kazune!" Hiruzen snapped in reprimand, but I merely shrugged at him.

The girl, who's name I didn't know, laughed lightly and tilted her head to the side. "It won't be rape if you are willing, Fuyu-kun." She clapped her hands happily, ignoring my harem's screeches of rage and my terrified whimper. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Akari Fuyu, the heir to our darling clan."

"Oh fuck," I whispered, hearing the same whimper coming from Rika that still had Kakashi in her clutches. After this battle, I'm going to have a little word with her all up on my man. "Why is a member of the first branch here? I thought shinobi are beneath them."

Akari scoffed lightly. "Those old bastards don't know what they're talking about. Soon, my master will end this world and they'll be too weak to defend themselves. I'm merely getting my training in, as he commands."

Whoa, was she fucking insane? End this world? Who was her damn master. "What's your master's name?"

If possible, her eyes grew wider as her mouth nearly split her face. "Yabu Toriyama!"

"Oh, fuck this! I forfeit!"