Oh, how the turn tables....

Heyoo >...> aha guess who it issss. *sweats nervously* It's been a while, huh? I hope everyone is doing well during this panorama and stuff :'). I finally decided to try and get back to writing again since I have nothing else to do besides play video games ( the Isle is great game btw). I hope you guys can forgive me for being MIA for so long.

.

.

.

"A-Akari!" I whined as I tried to pull away from the other blonde, my face flushed and kitty ears twitching in slight fear. The look on the...how the hell am I supposed to address herrrrrr-(him?) now? This is too confusing to my fired brain. "Wait, please! I don't want you to pop my boi cherry; it has to be Kakashi or Neji! Even Haku! You're not even on the list!" I wiggled frantically, willing my overly relaxed limbs to shove the other away from me as my wind defense mechanism finally showed itself and cut through the ropes tying me down. 

Akari sighed and pulled away, a bit of a pout forming at their lips as they watched me struggle with displeased eyes. I guess I'll stick with they/them pronouns until otherwise. It's like Haku all over again, but the dark haired male doesn't have any titties; I felt them myself - well more like brushed against his chest, but you know what I mean! "Kazu-chan, I thought I would be on the list now that you've seen me." They moved this hand on their throbbing dick, stroking it slowly and no lie, the movement enticed me until my gaze wandered back up to see the female upper half. It threw me off more than I cared to admit.

"To be honest," I huffed as my arm finally came up to push the other blonde off my body and sat up, backing away slightly. Akari let me and pulled up their panties as they stuffed their cock back into them, hiding it away from view. "I think I might need a whole other list dealing with that! Are you gonna tell me your pronouns or am I just gonna keep calling you they/them?"

I watched with timid eyes as the so called Fuyu-princess rose from the bed and snuffed out all the candles on the room, making that stifling scent fade away to nothing but the normal hotel smell; which wasn't all too pleasant to my nose, mind you. "I'll stick to she/her," she spun around and gave a soft smile, completely ignoring the fact that her breasts were still bare for all to see. "I'm sorry about nearly forcing you Kazune."

"Right," I muttered and rubbed at my red wrists, getting to my feet clumsily forcing the slight nausea away at the thought of her touching me without consent. "I'm gonna go. Please stay away from me for a while." I teleported out of the room before she could say anything else and ended up on the street once again. It felt like my chakra was sluggish; maybe that was why my wind didn't cut through the rope as soon as I felt like I was in danger. Something with those candles she had fucked me over.

.

.

.

Omigod! I was almost fucking raped by a futanari bitch!! Fear shuddered down my spine and I hugged myself as I made my way down the street, not looking at where I was going. I needed to go home and wash away what just happened. Maybe I should stress shop to cope; yeah that should be okay. I needed to get some groceries anyway, and my room is looking a bit too plain for my tastes. Ouuu, I should get a new wardrobe! Yes, I'm about to be in a new arc soon so I need to show off! Ahem- ignore that little tidbit. Arc? Aha, what the hell am I even talking about? I shook off my lingering fear of Akari coming to attack me and gave a chipper smile, skipping towards my home.  

"Are you Kazune?" a voiced stopped me in short of reaching my apartment building. Sweating nervously, I slowly turned to face whoever called out my name. Please don't be the futa! Please, please, pleaaaaase! I came face to face with.....