Another who smells good, Greaaaaaat.

I just stared at him for a while, taking in his sweet scent that wafted in my nose. Sora and Yuki cuddled against my side as the short red head let out his killer intent. Impressive, if I do say so myself. Clearing his throat, Izumi-sensei grabbed the scroll that was handed to him from the Kazekage, and tossed it to me. Catching it, I glanced at the smexy boy once again before pulling Sora and Yuki towards the door.

"You three, meet me at the Kasuga Inn at 4pm. I have things to do," Izumi-sensei grumbled as he took an offered seat in front of the Kazekage's desk. I snorted, but continued on my way. Passing by the cutie, I smiled kindly which was returned with a blank look and rustling sand. Well then, I thought to myself. 

"As a matter of fact, Gaara, go with them to make sure that they make it to the right Inn," Ordered the eldest red haired man that led the sand village.

"Fine," answered the red head with a husky, yet gravelly voice, sending lustful shivers down my back. My mind whirled at the thought of another person who's blood appealed to me, even though I have yet to partake of the substance. Just like Sasuke. "Let's go," the young boy brushed past me to stroll out. 

Yuki hummed beside me. "He has the same black soul like Uzumaki-kun." I looked at her, then towards Gaara, who was quite far ahead. I would question her later where there are no ears are listening. Sora giggled and skipped ahead to catch up with the red head, making him glare at her. I scowled. What's stuck up his sexy behind? Yuki growled some naughty words under her breath, but kept at my side as we trailed after the duo. Sora steadily chatted to the silent boy, and I shook my head. No matter the type of person, Sora would try to be their friends. 

"Kazune-chan, how does his blood smell?"

I jolted at the question and took a glace at my forever emotionless team mate. "He smells pretty good. I react to him like I react to Sasuke." I put my hands behind my head as I glanced back to the two in front of us. I had told my team about my kekkei genkai so they would be alert when I suddenly attack someone if their blood smells good. 

"Perhaps you should stay away from him then," she mumbles and I sighed unhappily. Gaara glanced at us over his should and glared. I tilted my head, wondering if he could have somewhat heard what Yuki said. Naru-chan had that uncanny ability as well. Narrowing my eyes, I spotted a silver of emotion behind those eyes: sadness.

"I don't think so, Yuki," I whispered to the albino.

"If that's your wish, then do as you will," was the simple reply. "Just do not let my Sora get hurt."

"You got it," I grinned. Soon we arrived at the Inn, and entered to get two rooms; one for Yuki and Sora, and one for Sensei and me. Turning toward our guide, I smirked and waved my hand in the direction of the village. "Got any good spots to eat?"

He blinks slowly, as if coming out of a trance. "There's a sushi shop not too far from here," he rasps.

I nodded, glancing at my friends. "Mind showing us?"

"After we put our things into our rooms," Sora added, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"Yeah," Yuki inputted. Gaara nodded, and we went to our receptive rooms, Gaara following me into mine. With his arms crossed, I felt him studying me as I set my bag on the futon.

"Yes?" I turned back to him.

"Why is it..." he trailed off, staring at me. I raised a brow, waiting for him to continue. "Never mind." Then we met the girls outside, and then left to find the sushi shop. Gaara surprisingly stayed by my side, and I had to swallow my saliva to help sooth my burning throat. Yuki gave me a pointed look, but didn't comment. Sora, on the other hand, was busy yapping at the mouth about all the types of fish that she hoped that they have at the shop.

"I miss Naru-chan," I suddenly grumbled to myself. 

"Who is that?"

I looked down at the short boy (shorter than Naruto -_-') and gave him a small smile just remembering the cute blonde. "A boy just like you, Gaa-chan. Though personality wise, the total opposite," I laughed, "but you're not too bad."

"At least he is not like Sasuke," Yuki added quietly. Sora agreed.

"Yeah, I think I would have to murder someone if there was another emo prick," I chuckled. The boy stayed silent for a bit before we came to the sushi shop. Sora squealed and dragged Yuki in with her. "Thanks for showing us," I turned to smile at the red head.

"..." He turned to walk away, but I stopped him by capturing his wrist. He seemed surprised that I touched his flesh and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Joins us?" I said, though it sounded more like a demand than a request.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Gaara growled, yanking his wrist from my grasp.

I could hear the sand in his gourd rustle uneasily. "I didn't know that I had to have a reason, Gaara." I shrugged nonchalantly, taking his hand in mine as I pulled him into the shop. Sputtering in shock, he could only follow behind me, unsteadily.

"Glad that you two can join us," remarked Yuki as she turned to give us a blank look before wiping Sora's face with a napkin. Sora giggled, munching on some rice happily.  

"Oh hush, Yuki," I chided her as I took a seat beside Sora and made the red head sit on my left. The waitress came over with a bright smile, but it dimmed as her dark eyes strayed to the boy sitting next to me. I watched as the pallor of her tanned skin turned pasty white, and her pupils dilate in fear. 

"M-Monster!"

Then something unexpected happened. It left everyone speechless, including myself.