[Beta] Chapter 8

Timidly, Rin swung her legs while sitting on the chair in the Hokage's office. She had no idea why she, a lowly civilian, was asked to meet with him. However, her doubts melted away when he kindly smiled at her.

     "Do you understand why you are here?"

      She shook her head quickly, replying, "No, Hokage-sama..."

     He didn't look disappointed in her but instead placed a comforting hand on her head, "How has your day been?"

     She froze, eyes widened and body trembling slightly, "I... There's something wrong with me."

      "What do you mean, " he asked curiously.

ℕ𝕠, 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥- 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕡!

      Patting her heart, she whimpered, "There was a hole... Right there. But it didn't hurt."

      Upon seeing where her hand was, he grimaced slightly. He then sent out a bird, watching as it flew away.

     "So..." she drawled, "Is there something wrong with me...? Also, my parents-"

      "Don't worry, they'll be notified."

     "Ah... Hai."

       Rin gently clasped her hands together, wiggling her fingers around anxiously. She crossed her feet.

       "Yes, Hokag- You!"

      She lifted her head up to see the silver haired male. Confused, she pointed at herself, "Me?"

     "You're the one that-"

     The Sarutobi cleared his throat, "This is the reason you are here, Kakashi. She seems to get frightened easily and has had a bad past few days."

      Surprised, she turned to the leader, leaping from her seat. "Eh? How did you know?!"

     "You have a bruise on your face."

     Rubbing her cheek slightly, she did realize that there was a bruise forming on her face. Rin had been so wrapped up in events that could be considered impossible, even in the shinobi world. She hadn't even realized that she was hurt. 

     "You should also get that gash checked out."

      Surprised even more, she then noticed a long trail of blood down her arm. It was even dripping onto the floor. "Ah! I'm so sorry! I'll clean this up!"

      "It's fine, " the Hokage bristled, "I'll have someone else clean it up."

       She looked at him owlishly, "A-are you sure?"

      "It's alright... There is a reason I called the two of you here though."

      Both Kakashi and Rin looked at the old man expectantly. 

     "Rin... Have you heard of Rin Nohara?"

      She froze, brown eyes widening as something was attacking her mind. It just felt so familiar. The name... Why did it give her nostalgia?

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕥?

      There was a sudden pain in her head. It felt as though her brain was being shredded to pieces. She tried not to clutch her head and show weakness in front of the Hokage.

     "Well, Rin, " the Sarutobi stated, "I believe that you are Rin Nohara."

      Kakashi's one visible eye widened and he stared at the girl. Finally, her knees gave out and she yielded to the attack in her head.

     The attack on her memories.

𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕠 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕪.

Oh, it seems that Rin Nohara's awakening has extended.