Southside Party

JUGHEAD POV

I picked up Betty in my truck and we drove to the Whyte Wyrm. There was a huge party tonight and it was going to be fun.

"Hey Jug, how did you get your Serpent jacket back?"

"After gave it to Toni, Sweetpea, and Fangs at school, Tallboy came to my trailer and gave me the jacket. He said that it wasn't fair to get rid of my dad's legacy."

"Wait...are your friends gonna be here?"

"They're not my friends, Betty. You're my best friend and your friends are my friends. Real friends don't get other friends in trouble. Come on, let's go have some fun." I smiled. Betty smiled and we walked into the Wyrm. It was reckless. Loud music, dancing, screaming, fighting, drinking, drugs, and more. I pulled Betty close to me and we went to the bar. Then we saw Toni.

"Hey Jones, what's she doing here?" Toni yelled over the music.

"She's here because she's my girl. We'll have-"

"2 shots of whiskey." Betty said. Toni and I were genuinely surprised and handed us 2 shots of whiskey. Betty took hers and then took mine and shot it. I was in shock and Betty shook her head.

"What? Because I'm a Northsider means I don't know how to have good time?" Betty sassed. Toni smiled and handed Betty a beer. Toni got one her self and they clinged their bottles.

"I'm sorry, Betty. For everything I've ever done. I've been a read jerk-"

"Toni Topaz, I forgive you. I just want to have a good time and my man isn't having a fun time with us!" Betty exclaimed.

"Someone has to get you home." I chuckled. Betty smiled and then drank. Sweetpea and Fangs ran up to me.

"Hey Jones! Omg, you brought blondie! She's drinks?" Fangs asked.

"Please, be nice. I really like her and we're just trying to have a good time."

"Relax! Come play some pool with us." Sweetpea smiled. We played pool and after a few rounds...I remembered I left Betty at the bar. I went up to Betty and I saw, 4 empty beer bottles and 10 empty shot glasses.

"Hey J-Juggie! How a-are you?!" Betty exclaimed. My gosh...she was drunk. Betty then fell on me and I held her up.

"Toni! How much did you give her!?" I yelled.

"I don't even know." Toni shrugged. I sighed and picked Betty up. I took her to me truck and put her in the seat and I got in my seat and drove. I couldn't take her home, so I took her to my trailer instead.

"Alright Betts, go sit on the couch." I said.

"No! Stay with me. You're so cute!"

"I'm staying but you need to sleep." I said. Betty laid on the couch and my mom walked in the living room.

"Jughead! Why is there a drunk girl on my couch?" Mom rolled her eyes and sassed.

"Mom, Toni got her wasted. I can't take her home so I took her here instead." I whispered.

"Juggie...it's hot in here." Betty said and started to unbutton her shirt. I ran over to her and stopped her.

"No, Betty! Don't take off your clothes. Let me go get one of my tank-tops and you keep your skirt on. Take off your heels and I'll give you a glass of water."

"Juggie, I don't feel so good..."

"Oh heck to the no!" Mom yelled. She grabbed the trash can and ran over to Betty. Betty puked and Mom glared at me. I got a tank top and handed it to Betty. She relaxed and then fell asleep. I took out the trash and sat at the kitchen table with my mom.

"She's not what you think, Mom. She actually had fun tonight. She told me that she was done spending her life with her nose in a book. She's so smart and beautiful-"

"Don't go cheesy on me, Jughead. You know what her last name is? Cooper. She's gonna be with you for a second and then leave!"

"Why do you dislike the Cooper family so much?"

"Alice and I were friends for years. We did everything together. We got to high school and she started dating, Hal Cooper. She traded me for popularity and left me."

"Betty, is nothing like her mom. She's so special and makes me happy. We have a connection because we're both so broken."

"You're not broken my boy."

"Yes, I am. It's ok because now I have her...and I'm never letting her go." I said and then I went to my room and went to sleep.