Loser

JUGHEAD POV

I woke up that morning and I got dressed. I went to the kitchen and saw Jellybean and my mom eating breakfast. I picked up and waffle and right before I walked out the door, I kissed Jellybean's head and gave her a nuggy. It had been the 3 of us since I was 2. My dad passed away in a car crash.

I got on my motorcycle and rode to school. I saw Sweetpea, Fangs, and Toni standing at the side of the school. I approached them and saw them pull out a pack of cigarettes.

"What do you have there?" I asked.

"Cigarettes, want some?" Sweetpea asked putting one in his mouth and then handing me one.

"I'm not a smoker, guys... sorry." I say handing it back. Fangs and Sweetpea smoke while Toni is just watching and standing there.

"Did you guys see what the Northside Princess was wearing today?" Sweetpea scoffed. We all rolled our eyes.

"A sweater and jeans with that tight ponytail of hers. She's such a freaking loser." Toni laughed. We all laughed and were ready to go inside the school. Sweetpea and Fangs our out their cigarettes and we walked inside. We were the main bad group that everyone was scared to approach. We saw Betty walking in the hallway and I slammed her books on the ground.

"You dropped your books, freak!" I exclaimed and laughed. My friends laughed and high-fived me. I really had no reason for bullying Betty, it was just funny to watch.

We got into the classroom and we sat next to each other in the back of the class. Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge came in and sat in the front of the class. After 10 minutes, Science class started.

"Guys, look at what I'm going to throw." Sweetpea whispered. He showed us the paper.

"Northside Geek!"

We all quietly laughed and then he put it into a paperball and chucked it at Betty. It hit her in the head and she opened it up. She read it and then looked at us. She ripped the paper up and threw it away. She's such a goody goody! It's funny watching her in a mood though.

"Hey Cooper!" Toni whispered. Betty turned around and Toni spit a spitball at her face right on her cheek. We started laughing and Betty wiped the spitball off of her face and she turned around.

"I'll be passing back test from last week about the bones in the human body." The teacher said.

"Betty Cooper, 100%! Nicely done!" The teacher exclaimed. Betty smiled and nodded. He went over the last students and then me and my friends.

"Last but not least, my trouble-making students.

Toni Topaz- 77%

Sweetpea-2%

Fangs Fogarty-62%

Jughead Jones-86%

If you all were like Betty Cooper, you wouldn't get bad grades."

"Sir...is it even possible to get a 2%?" Sweetpea asked.

"Apparently, that's what I see on your test." The teacher said and walked away. We all laughed at Sweetpea and then the bell rang. We walked passed Betty and I knocked her books off of her desk again.

"Watch out, Cooper!" I yelled. We all laughed as we started to walk in the halls.

"Jones, how did you get an 86%?! That test was hard and you got a 'B'!" Fangs squealed.

"It's called smarts...something you don't have!" I smirked. We all started laughing at Fangs. Through out the day, we were going to our clases and then we saw Betty Cooper again walking home while we were riding our motorcycles. We went over to a huge puddle and splashed water on her. We all started laughing.

Betty Cooper, how do I even describe Betty Cooper? A self-absorbed, sassy, and a freak. Her friends are super weird too. My friends and I have been bullying her since 1st grade. We had no reason....we just did. I can't stand her and her perfect life! She has her mom and dad, her brother and sister, her big house, her perfect friends, and more. I live in a trailer on the Southside and we struggle to pay the bills. I think the main reason we bully her...is because we want her life.