Having Fun

JUGHEAD POV

My friends and I were at the Whyte Wyrm playing pool and video games while eating pizza. It had become boring though because we were the only ones there. I needed to do something more fun than this.

"Guys, I'm so freaking bored!" I groaned.

"Me too, we need to do something more fun than this." Toni said.

"I know just the thing." Sweetpea smirked. He ran over to the storage closet and pulled out spray paint.

"I have green, red, black, blue, and yellow. We should go and show some art to Riverdale High School." Sweetpea smirked sinisterly. We chuckled and all of us grabbed a can of paint. I had red. we got on our motorcycles and we were having a fun time.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" Fangs laughed.

"It's on!" Toni laughed. We rode on our motorcycles so fast until our eyes felt dry. We  tried to run each other off the road a few times and did wheelies.

When we arrived at the school, we started to pain the wall. A snake and then the title of our gang. After 15 minutes, we heard police sirens. We must have tripped a wire of Weatherbee saw us because Sheriff Keller and 2 other cops were with him.

"Freeze! In the name of the law!" Sheriff Keller yelled. The 4 of us started running as fast as we could and we heard the cops behind us. I was scared, I didn't want to go back to Juvenile Hall.

"Come on guys, run faster!" Fangs screamed. Tears were coming out of my eyes because I was rubbing so fast. There was a turning point for us when the way out of the school grounds, there was a barbed fence.

"Barbed wire...if we touch it, it'll cut us." I said.

"Then we better not touch!" Toni yelled. She started to climb up and successfully got up over the fence. Fangs followed and got over successfully too. Sweetpea got over successfully and they were waiting for me.

"Climb, Jones!" Sweetpea yelled. I started to climb up. I could here the foot prints behind me which made me really nervous. I lost balance and wasn't thinking...I grabbed the barbed wire. It cut both of my hands and blood was streaming out of them as I fell back.

"Jughead!" Fangs yelled.

"Run!" I screamed. They continued to run away and Sheriff Keller tried to arrest me.

"Jughead Jones...arrested again? This doesn't surprise me." Sheriff Keller said making me stand up.

"Take him to the hospital and then take him to jail. Have him make his one phone call. Also, question him about the 3 other people with him."

"Yes, Sir." Police officer #1 said. They took me to the hospital and I got stitches in my hands and then they took me to the station. I went to the phone and called the house."

"Hello?" Jellybean said.

"Jellybean, it's Jughead! I'm in trouble right now, I'm with the cops and I need to get out! Get mom, please. I love you, bye." I said quickly hanging up. They uncuffed me and threw me into the cell.

"What are the name of your friends you were with?" Cop #2 asked.

"I'll never tell...so don't even try." I scoffed. There was no chance of me telling them. As Serpents, we don't rat each other out.