New Relationship

JUGHEAD POV

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. A start over was all I needed and it felt good. I got ready for school and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed bacon from the pan and danced around.

"Why are you so chipper?" Mom snickered.

"I made things right with Betty and now we're official. The little girl from the hospital the other day, Anna, wrote to me. I'm going to make t-shirts to sponsor her. Henry also called me and told me that I'm doing really well in the Community Service." I smiled. Mom smiled and nodded and handed me keys.

"I think you've earned your motorcycle back." She said. I smirked and went outside and sat on my motorcycle. I turned in on and roared the engine. I screamed in excitement and then began to drive it. Life was absolutely wonderful. I pulled up to the Cooper household and knocked on the door.

"Who are you, Serpent scum?" The woman asked when she opened the door.

"I'm Jughead Jones-"

"Oh...you're a Jones boy. What do you need?"

"Just curious if I could take my girlfriend to school?"

"Girlfriend?!" Mom said non shock. Betty than walked outside the door next to me and pulled me to the motorcycle. I got on and then she got on behind me.

"Sorry about my mom. I haven't really told her about us yet."

"It's alright...you're mom looked like she wanted to kill me though. Does she own a shotgun?" I asked. We both chuckled and then we rode to school. I pulled up into the parking lot and everyone was staring. We got off the bike and I put the keys in my backpack and the helmet on the handle.

"Juggie...why are people staring at us?"

"You're a Northsider and I'm a Southsider. I've also bullied you for the past decade." I nodded. Betty sighed and I held her hand.

"We are gonna own this school. The school's power couple. Come on, let's go inside, Bonnie." I smirked. Betty giggled and we went inside. People were staring at us up and down, whispering and catcalling. Betty and I stopped holding hands when she got to her locker and then I went to my locker. Believe it or not...Moose Mason and Reggie Mantle ran up to me.

"Dude, how did you get Betty Cooper?!" Moose exclaimed.

"She's a good girl but she's hot! Dude...what's your secret? But I need to know that quick way to get a girl." Reggie said.

"The jerk way that will guarantee your relationship ends sooner...tell her you don't want a girlfriend, that'll make her want you even more." I nodded and pat his shoulder. I walked off and went into 1st period. I saw my friends in the back row and we made eye contact. I shook my head and decided to sit next to Betty in the front row. Veronica Lodge and Archie Andrews gave me a weird look but then class started.

"Hello my fellow students, it's time to pass the test back from last week." He said and started passing it out.

"Betty Cooper, 100%
Archie Andrews-84%
Veronica Lodge-92%
Toni Topaz-67%
Sweetpea-12%
Fangs Fogarty-55%" He read off. He then smiled and handed me back my test.

"Jughead Jones-96%...nicely done." He smiled. I smiled and nodded. Betty smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Class went on and this time, I actually paid attention. Life was going to be better this way...