chapter forty-two-"nightmares"

Hey guys, hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT.

Dedi goes to DarkSweetDreams

Love you all sooooo damn much

--------------------------------------------------------

Jace's pov

"Lionesse, we need to talk" Jace said and she just nodded, following him to his room.

"Lionesse what the fuck is going on? Why the fuck is Damon after you? And don't say that you'll tell me later, i need answers Lionesse, i really do" and Jace really meant it.

He really wanted to know what she was hiding.

It was obviously something dangerous and life threatening.

He wanted to know.

He wanted to not feel helpless, guilty and a coward again.

He wanted to help her, to be there for her, to be able to PROTECT her, like he always wished he could have done with his first love, his other Lionesse.

"He wants me cause i know were the ancient book of spells is. I was the one who hid it" he knew that it was half the truth.

There was something else too.

"And were exactly did you hide it?" he asked instead.

"I can't tell you. I never will tell anyone. I can't tell anyone. But i assure you that it is somewhere no one will ever find it"

"And what did you mean by 'i was going to come back anyway' you can't just leave" he said, but he meant that she couldn't leave HIM.

He really fell in love with her and he couldn't have his heart broken again.

"I can't just stay here, Jace. I too have a pack to take care of. I am an alpha too. But i will be visiting very often. It's just half an hours run from here."

No, that was not enough.

He wanted her, NO, needed her to always be by his side.

"But i don't want you to leave" he said, unable to stop himself.

"I'm sorry, but you have to get used to me being away. I am BloodLust's alpha, i cannot forsake them" she said and he could hear the hidden pain in her voice.

She then turned and left.

He sat on his bed with his head in his hands wondering,

Why is my life so hard? Why do problems always come to me? Why can't i have happiness?

He roughly ran his hand threw his hair, before standing up and heading to his office.

He started looking through the pack's finances, made plans to strengthen the security around his pack, ordered some of his warriors to check the weapons and see if the knives, spears....were sharp enough and after he was done with all that opened his door to leave.

He headed to his mother's room.

He needed her comfort. After all he hadn't seen her for a very long time.

She opened the door for him and he immediately hugged her.

She laughed happily and embraced him as well.

They stayed like that, him in her embrace while they talked about many things.

"You know Jace i am very happy that you finally found your mate. You are finally going back to your old self. I am very happy. I can finally see my son have his own happiness."