Don't Open The Doll

When little Casey went to the store with her mother, she saw a doll that caught her eye. "Mother may I PLEASE have this doll?!?!!" Casey begged. Her mother, barely paying attention, responded, "Sure, anything you want sweetie." When the two ladies arrived at the check-out line, the cashier warned Casey NOT to open up the doll, not saying why, just warning her with fear in her eyes. Casey didn't listen and gazed at the doll until they got home, eager to open it, disregarding what the cashier said.

     While Casey's mother was preparing dinner, she played with her new doll on the porch until dinner was ready. after dinner, Casey had to take a bath and get ready for bed. Her mother left the doll on the porch for the night. As Casey was settling in for bed, she heard a song coming form outside, "faTick-tock tick-tock come and play with me Tick-tock tick-tock I'll kill your family!" It was the doll! No wonder the cashier warned Casey not to open it. Then, trying to calm herself down, Casey heard the doll once again. "I'm on the first step. I'm on the second step. I'm in the hallway. I'm in your parents room. I'm in your brother's room. I'm in your room." Untouched and safe, Casey ran into their room and found the ceiling fan through their heads. In her brother's room, she saw an ax through his head. She ran to the phone to call 911. In minutes, the ambulance and police were in her yard. To her luck, they were all dead. Then she heard footsteps behind her. Then, BOOM! She was dead from a suspicious knife, according the newspapers and news crews. But in reality, we all know what happened....