Horror Stories

Well… the whole thing started when I was talking with a friend of mine via Skype. All of a sudden, some Yarr999 wanted to be added. Message text was something like "?FṜIЭND¿". At first I thought someone’s just pulling off a prank and decided to put it on ice.  

But he didn’t stop and sent me requests for friendship again and again. Finally, I was fed up with it and added him. After I did it the only thing I remember was some picture with somebody else's disfigured face and message “WҘ r FṜIЭND$ nỔW” 

When I recovered myself… well, I was startled indeed. I was laying in the bath. Besides, not mine bath. When I got out of it, I came to the mirror. I damn near passed out. My face was the same as in the picture in Skype. I ran out of the bathroom. The house wasn’t mine. It seemed I was going nuts. I examined the house. It seemed that… creature, which had lived there was not very fond of appliances. Pieces of metal, microchips, glass, and tangled wires were here and there. I entered the room with a computer. It was the only working device, and, apparently, very old one. The window in the room was curtained with a carpet, and only light bulb on the ceiling lighted that room. Skype was on. My name was Yarr999. “What’s the fuck?!”, I thought. I had to do something about that.  

I found an old wardrobe, a jacket in it and came out into the street. I had no idea where I was. I asked where am I. A passing-by woman gave me a dubious look and went away. I asked a man the same question – and got the same reaction. Not knowing what to do, I returned home. At least there were money and food, but in a month there would be nothing.  

I went to the computer. There were many files on the desktop, pornography, anime, American cartoons, films… It felt like files belonged to different people. I logged in Skype. My body was online. Very well, let’s talk then. "What have you done?!", I typed, but got a medley of letters. The same was true for all my messages - in handwriting too. All the same.  

But then I caught sight of a text file on the desktop. Opened it. “You are the next cursed. Curse another person and lose your own curse. Further – instruction….” The text file was huge. There was a great deal of versions in various languages, including the English. How to curse was written in the instruction, but I won’t upload it, certainly not. Thanks to the instruction I also got to know how to TῩpЭlikEthᾄT– otherwise – if I typed as usual - I got that mess. Now I’m in a new body. The new life. And I’m typing it on the new computer. I found some user from the USA, he lived in Miami. He lived alone, as I understood. But I don’t feel good anyway. Now HE is ME. And I’ll never return my life.  

In no case do not add that user! I beg you, if you don’t want to lose everything - give up this idea. I go to my dreams. Goodbye.