Chapter 59 - You want us.

"No waay." Sarah brings me back to reality.

"What? Who's pregnant?" I must've misheard what the doctor said.

"You." They both say at the same time and an electric wave passes through me.

"No there must be a mistake I never-" I stop talking because it might be true.

"I assure you miss there's no mistake."

"I but-" Sarah shushes me and grabs me from my arm.

"Enough. Let's go." I just nod.

This can't be true. Oh my god, what am I going to do now?

"Oh hello." She snaps her fingers in front of me.

"What?" I haven't heard a single word of what she said for the past ten minutes.

"I said what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I have no fucking idea." I take a deep breath.

"Maybe you should reconsider the Jake thing and start loving him for starters." Oh, she thinks it's Jake's.

"It's Jensen's, Sarah. Not Jake's baby." I whisper to her and put my lips in a thin line.

"What the fuck?"

"I know."

"I thought you guys broke up for good.. so you were cheating on Jake? Why didn't you tell me?" She looks disappointed and I can't even blame her.

"Gosh, how can I tell you this? Truth is I'm ashamed of myself and I wish I could go back in time and undo a lot of things. And I'm.. I.. am afraid you won't talk to me and cut me off from your life."

"I'm not gonna cut you off from my life. Are you out of your mind?"

"I'm not and I wouldn't blame you, to be honest. You have all the right t-"

"Stop. You're saying nonsense. I will never stop friending you. I love you. You are the sister I never had and you want me to unfriend you. Well wake up puta, you're wrong. And I'm sure you had your reasons and-" I hug her surprisingly and she stops talking.

I can't believe I'm this lucky to have someone like her.

"The important thing now is we need to find a plan on how to tell everyone.. and are you going to tell Jensen?"

"I.. I don't know."

"It's okay but you have to think about this fast before your belly shows and it's too late."

Sarah's phone goes off. She takes it from her pocket and answers her mom's call.

"I'm with Anastasia. We're just walking in town. Mom, is it urgent? Okay okay coming." She says through the phone.

"I'm so sorry. I have to go. My mom needs me with something I don't even know what it is."

"Hey, it's okay. Go, I'll be fine. I'll just go home and rest and think of a plan."

"Call me if you need me. Please don't hesitate. If something happens and you don't tell me I'll be truly mad."

"Okay bye."

"Take care and don't stress yourself. We'll find a solution."

I don't remember my way home at all. This pregnancy shit is scaring the hell out of me and I don't even know what to do.

How am I going to tell my parents? Offfffffff off.

"What's wrong?" Mom says from the kitchen.

"Nothing.. just a little tired."