Chapter 20: You Can't Be Serious

~~Ricky POV~~

It's been 2 hours since the code red. Jinxx and Jacky had to leave because they had signings and were replaced by Ange and Elliott Gruenberg. I had to fill Elliott in on what happened earlier and when I got finished,Max's phone started ringing in my hand. They gave me her phone right before they took her to the O.R.

"Hello? This is Ricky," I answered.

"Hey Ricky. How's our girl?" DJ Ashba asked from the other end of the line. I could hear muffled voices in the background.

"Um....Not so good," I said,tiredly.

"What?! What happened?!" Tommy Lee asked/yelled.

"Calm down Tom. Let the boy explain before you flip your shit," Mick Mars said.

"Well first off...." I explained to them everything that happened earlier,with the occasional outburst from Tommy Lee and James Michael.

"Did you kick that bastards ass for us?" Vince Neil asked,after being silent the whole phone call.

"No,I couldn't. I was in too much shock to go after him after what he did. But when I went to get Kevin Lyman's car Jinxx did apparently," I said.

"That's good," DJ said.

"That asshole is lucky I wasn't there," Tommy said through clenched teeth.

"Down boy. You're not a fucking rottweiler," Vince said,causing me to chuckle a little. I looked over to find Elliott on his phone and Angelo a sleep.

"Well Kevin Lyman texted me an hour ago saying that the police came and got him. They're going to ship him out to California and he'll go to prison out there," I explained.

"Sweet. Maybe him and Samantha can rot there together," James said.

"Have you found out anything else about her?" Mick asked.

"Not since the doctor left because of a code red. We think that it was Max,but keeping our hopes up that it wasn't," I said as Dr. Padilla walked in.

"I have to go now,the doctor has arrived. I'll keep you guys updated though," I said.

"Bye!" they all yelled as they hung up.

"Ange wake up," I said,hitting him in the stomach.

"Ow!" he said,holding his stomach in his hands.

"Family of Max Olson?" Dr. Padilla asked.

"I'm her brother," I said as I stood up with Angelo and Elliott.

"She wants you to read this,and has requested that no one is to come visit her until she says you are allowed," he said as he handed me a note.

"W-Why?" Elliott asked.

"She refused to tell me why," the doctor said.

"Was the code red earlier her?" Angelo asked.

"Sadly yes. That's 3 times in one day. You'll be lucky if she makes it through the night. Its a very slim possibility," he replied sympathetically. As he said that it felt as if I was the one that had been stabbed in the chest. I just got her,I really don't want to loose her.

"Dr. Padilla to the ICU please. Dr. Padilla to the ICU," someone said over the loud speaker.

"Excuse me boys," he said as he walked back through the doors he had came through.

I sat back down and opened the note. As I read,I could feel my heart shattering.

"Dear Ricky,