Chapter 33: A Day Off With Avenged Sevenfold

~~Max's POV~~

"DJ, where's my charger?" I asked, searching the back lounge on the bottom level.

"Up here! I used it last night," he replied from the front.

"Why my charger?" I asked as I walked in and he handed it to me.

"Because I couldn't find mine," he shrugged.

"Alright then," I plugged it into the outlet next to the couch and plugged my phone in. "Where's the guys?"

"Jinxx is in the venue showering, James, Xavier, and Joseph are grocery shopping, the crew is showering too because there's about 20 showers inside, I have no clue where ITM is, and I think the rest of Black Veil are having a gaming contest," he said as he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a Monster.

"Oh ok," I said as I turned on the Play Station. DJ sat down next to me and handed me a bottle of Naked juice.

"What are you gonna play?" he asked.

"What do I always play?" I asked as the Grand Theft Auto 5 loading screen came up.

"You're obsessed with this game," he chuckled.

"I am not. It's just really fun," I smirked as I stole a car. I was driving through the town when Jinxx walked in and sat on my other side.

"Hey babe," he kissed my cheek.

"Hey," I smiled but kept playing.

"DJ, are we expecting another band to join the tour?" Jinxx asked, looking over at my uncle.

"No, the tour is almost over. Why?" DJ said, confused.

"Because as I was walking over from my bus after putting my stuff away a black and blue bus pulled in," Jinxx explained.

"I have no clue who that is," DJ raised an eyebrow.

"I know who that is!" I paused the game and jumped up. They looked at me confused and I ran off the bus. I ran into something, but that something wrapped it's arms around me and I hugged them back.

"Someone's happy to see us," the deep voice of M. Shadows said and chuckled.

"Well I haven't seen you guys in a while," I laughed.

"It's been a week," Raven said as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"I know but I missed you," I said as I messed up her bright red hair that matched mine after pulling out of the hug.

"Max! Ugh! If its not one of these guys its you," she complained as she fixed her hair.

"Yeah but it's fun," I smirked.

"Where the hell is my hug?" Johnny asked as he over, Brian, Zack, and Arin behind him.

"Awe come here short shit," I held my arms open and he gladly walked into my hug.

"You're tall for a chick," he said and he hugged me.

"Yeah and you're short for a dude," I said, causing them all to laugh.

"Is this the band I've been losing my bassist to over the past few months?" DJ smirked as he and Jinxx walked off the bus.

"Yes sir," Brian smiled as he hugged me.

"I love how I'm taller that everyone except for Matt and Andy," I laughed as I pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah and you insist on wearing 6 inch heels almost everyday too," DJ said.