Chapter 13:Birthday Hangover

~~Max's POV~~

I woke up to my alarm on my phone playing Immaculate Misconception by Motionless In White at 5 in the morning. My head was pounding and Chris screaming "What The Fuck?!" at the top of his lungs didn't help one bit. I turned off the alarm and rolled over,just to be surprised by a shirtless DJ in my bed. He was laying on his stomach so I had a pretty good view of his back tattoo. It was the back of a skeleton,ribs,shoulder blades,and the beginning of the pelvis. It was pretty cool,but he didn't tell me he was getting it. I would've inked it for him I didn't know he was getting it. I just laid there wondering when he got in my bed. After a few minutes I got bored and started tracing his back tattoo with my index finger. After a minute or two of tracing his tattoo he groaned,signaling he was starting to wake up.

"DJ," I said,earning another groan in return.

"DJ," I said,a little louder.

"DJ!" I said and slapped his back.

"OW!" he yelled,jumping up.

"Shh! It's only 5:30 in the morning," I said sternly.

"Why'd you do that?!" he whisper yelled.

"Because you wouldn't wake up," I said "Why are you in my bed anyways?"

"I figured why not? I'd have to come back to pick you up anyways," he said,walking up to my full size mirror. I could see a red spot on his back.

"Well we have to get ready to go then," I said,getting out of the bed.

"Damn it Max! You left a hand print again," he said,looking at his back in the mirror.

"Well then wake up the first time I tell you," I said as I walked over to the closet.

"Shouldn't I be telling you that?" he asked.

"I guess so," I said as I pulled off dad's old shirt. Yes I'm standing in front of DJ,who is basically my uncle,in my underwear. I'm completely comfortable with it and so is he and the other guys. They used to make me stand in front of them in my underwear and bra to make sure I wasn't cutting anymore. They new I would cut on my thighs and stomach and they would check me once a week.

"So how you feeling this morning? You got pretty smashed last night," he asked,putting on a shirt.

"Well my head is pounding but that's about it," I said as I pulled on a pair of leather jeans that Kat bought for me a few years ago.

"Well that's what you get for challenging me," DJ chuckled.

"Well you're lucky because it's impossible for you to get drunk," I said as I pulled on a Motionless In White tank top that I cut up.

"That's true," he chuckled again.

"Hey Max I have something for you," mom said as she walked into my room.

"Hey Court," DJ said.

"Hey. Here you go sweetheart. Take good care of them ok? I also have a present that Nikki wanted to give you," she said as she handed me a box.

"Thanks mom," I said as I took the box and set it on the bed.

"The present from dad is downstairs by the door. Have a safe drive back guys,I'm going back to bed," she said as she walked out.

"Open the box," DJ said excitedly.

"Ok ok. Dang you seem more excited than me," I said as I opened it. Me and DJ both looked in and it was full of all of dad's old shirts,even from when he first joined Motley Crue.