Chapter 3: The Concert

A few hours past and it was time for the concert. Asking Alexandria was opening and they were taking the stage for a full house. Max and the guys of BVB were sitting side-stage on two couches that CC had requested to be brought in. Max was sitting between Ashley and CC on one,with Andy,Jinxx and Jake on the other.

So far AA has played Killing You and The Death Of Me,and it was getting HOTside-stage.

"Max,its hot back here. Why don't you take your jacket off?" Ashley asked.

"Seriously. We don't want you to get overheated or something," CC said worriedly.

"Guys I'm fine. I'm actually a little cold." she said,practically panting like a dog.

"You can't lie to us sweetheart," Ashley said,letting out a chuckle.

"Seriously dude. At least do this." CC said as he unzipped her jacket.

"Fine. But only to get you two to stop worrying." she said.

Max then got up and walked over to the ice chest that Danny and Cameron had brought with them. As she opened it and reached in to grab a water bottle,Andy walked up behind her and yelled "Boo!"

"You asshole!" she yelled and pushed him slightly.

Andy laughed and said, "Why do you still have your jacket on?"

"I just don't feel like taking it off," she said,handing him a water bottle.

"Ok then." he said.

"Is that all you need to know Biersack?"

"For now," he said smiling.

"Ok then," she flashed him a smile and began to walk away. But Andy caught the end of her sleeve just in time and pulled her jacket off. Along with her bracelets in the process.

This allowed both of her bare arms to show the world.Andy looked at her wrist in complete terror and shock. The look on his face brought Max to tears. Seeing the tears stream down her cheeks snapped out of Andy out of his daze. He hugged her and then Asking Alexandria finished their last song,Not the American Average.

Andy released her from his embrace and put her at arms length saying, "We'll talk about this later Max." He then walked over to the guys and got ready to go on stage.

While they AA guys were taking their seats and BVB were taking their places on stage,Max was putting her bracelets and jacket back on. She then grabbed her water bottle and went back to the couches. Seeing that they saved a spot for her,Max sat down between James and Cameron.They watched Black Veil Brides start with Coffin all the way until they ended with New Years Day.After the show,they all went to the nearest bar except for Max,Sam.Jake, and Andy. Sam and Jake went to the AA bus to play Call of Duty,leaving Andy and Max alone on the BVB bus.

"What's today?" Max asked.

"Saturday. Why?" Andy said.

"Saturdays at the shop are always busy and I need to call my boss and let her know I won't be showing up to work for a few months." she replied.

"Oh." he said as he sat down on the couch.

"Yeah. I'll be right back," she said before she walked to the back lounge.

~~ANDY'S POINT OF VIEW~~

I watched her walk to the back lounge of the bus before getting up and grabbing my phone from my bunk. While doing so, i heard her say, "Hey Pixie,its Max."

Pixie? What kind of name is 'Pixie'?

Never mind that for now. During the show,all i could think about was all the scars on her arm. I'm pretty sure I screwed up the lyrics on Die For You.