Chapter 30: Modern Vintage Tour Begins

~~Max's POV~~

"Jinxx wake your ass up! The busses are gonna be here in half an hour!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I had all of our bags by the door and ready to go. I, on the other hand, was still in my pajamas. The first venue is in San Francisco and since we're headlining we don't play until 9:30.

"That's it," Jinxx still hasn't come down so I've decided to wake him up myself. I went into the kitchen and filled a cup with ice water and went upstairs into our room. Jinxx was laying in his underwear and he looked so peaceful, too bad I have to ruin it.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled as I dumped to water on him, causing him to fall out of bed and onto the floor.

"What the fuck?!" he stood up, running a hand through his dripping wet hair.

"You wouldn't get up and the busses are going to be here in 20 minutes. Get in the shower because you can't shower on the bus," I said, walking out of the room and back down stairs. Jinxx and I decided last night that for the first few shows we're going to stay on our designated busses, just so we can get used to life on the road again. I sat in the dining room and drank my coffee while waiting for my uncles to get here. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram, then after a few minutes I heard footsteps followed by grumbling. I looked up to see Jinxx pulling out a chair on the other side of the table fully dressed but with wet hair and a cup of coffee.

"Well someone's grumpy," I smirked as I put my phone away and stood up.

"Yeah and your wakeup tactic was no help," he grumbled. I walked into the kitchen and put my empty coffee mug in the sink and through the window I saw two busses pull up to the house.

"They're here!" I yelled as I ran to the front door and flung it open. I saw DJ do the same with the door to the bus and we ran at each other. I jumped at him and he caught me and spun me around.

"Hey sweetheart," he said as he put me down. "Lovin' the pajamas."

"Thanks DJ," I laughed, glancing at my Ashba Swag tank top and Misfits pants with Jack Skellington slippers.

"Come on lets get your bags," he said as he walked to the front door. We walked in and Jinxx was getting his bags, he just glanced up at me.

"Can I get a kiss before we're separated for a few days?" I asked. He just ignored me and walked out with his bags, leaving me standing there shocked.

"Hey, fuck him!" DJ said, carrying my bags out. I shut the front door and locked it, then followed behind him.

"I'm sure he's still mad at me for the way I woke him up," I said.

"I would be to. I know your tactics," he laughed as he walked onto the bus.

"Max!" I turned around and saw CC running at me.

"Hey CC," I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"You ready for this?" he asked.

"Ready to be trapped in a bus with my uncles for 4 months? No. Ready to go out there and play? Hell yeah."

"That's my girl!" he yelled as he gave me a high five.

"Guys we gotta go! In This Moment already left!" our bus driver yelled. CC gave me another hug and we went to our busses.

"Hey there little lady I'm Zane," the bus driver stood up from the driver's seat and shook my hand. He looks to be in his mid to late 30's. He has shaggy dark teal dreads and his beard and mustache are the same color. He is covered in tattoos and is pretty muscular.