chapter 14

"You guys have a messed up past." Levi sighed as he sat up in his cell, Hanji shifted around a bit and looked at Levi.

"Well what about you, what's your story?" she grinned, she had a feeling that his past was just as crazy as theirs.

"No, I only share my back stories to....." Levi stopped, he remembered that you were gone. All you were now was a memory from the past, no.... no he wouldn't let that happen. In that moment Levi snapped, he had gone insane.

"I only share my back stories with (R/N) here, I love her so much." Levi laughed, he wrapped his arm around absolutely nothing and kissed it.

"Huh, um are you okay?" Hanji asked, she was a bit creeped out over how Levi was acting.

"Of course I'm okay, in fact I've never felt better." he giggled, he just couldn't stop laughing. All that was going through his mind was that you were okay and in his arms, though that wasn't the case at all. He kept laughing, little did he know that somebody was watching him from afar. The person was watching in secret as Levi lost his sanity.

"My sweet, don't give up."

(A/N)

Oh my God, I am so sorry about the cliff hanger but I like just got an awesome idea for this and I left it on a cliff hanger because I love cliff hangers, just not when it happens to me. Also, I want to see how many of you can figure out who this character is or who the character is to Levi so comment that.I'll update soon, love ya and don't forget to vote.