chapter 13

A little baby boy cried as he watched his parents be devoured by giant titans, they didn't pay attention to him since he wouldn't even make half of a meal. The titans walked away ready to find a new meal and the boy began crawling away too, he crawled on and on until he found a small cave. The cave was swarming with wolves and since the boy didn't know any better, he crawled into the cave and hugged the smallest wolf that he could find. At first the wolves growled at him but, in the end he stayed in the cave as his home.

“M-mamma.” the little boy whispered as he fell asleep on a wolfs’ soft fur.

(Time skip)

Mike, who was now fifteen and had left his pack, now lived in the city. In his younger years he was taught to hunt, communicate with body language, and sniff out emotions. These special skills were considered odd in his city, people made him out to be a lunatic.

"Hello, you have an adorable little one." Mike said as he looked in a woman's baby carriage.

"May I?" he asked, gesturing towards the baby. She assumed that he was asking to hold the baby, so she nodded in approval. Mike picked up the baby and began sniffing it, the woman was surprised and began smacking him with her purse. Mike was later arrested for harassment, he was sentenced to prison.

 (A/N)

Okay everyone, I would really appreciate some votes. I want to apply for the watty awards, as I call them. I need a lot of votes so if you like a chapter then please vote. Hope you guys love the book and don't be afraid to tell me what I could do to make it better.