chapter 3

After everyone left, Courtney explained what you and Levi had to do once you got to the HQ of the survey corps.

"I'll take the front gates guards out, then you'll get inside and make your way to the 3dm gear. After you get that, make your way to the cells and break our friends out. By this time I will have taken out the guards of the back gate so you can make your escape, got it?" she asked. You tilted your head a bit in question.

"What if we split up, one of us can go for the cells and the other can go for the 3dm gear." you explained, pointing to the map of the castle.

"You have no fighting skills, you'd get caught." Levi growled.

"I can train." you retaliated.

"Then I'm going to train you." Levi said as he walked to your side still looking at Courtney.

"That could work, but Levis right you'll need training. Your dismissed." she nodded and walked away. Levi grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the room.

"Your going strait to training, everyone knows you now that you were introduced at the meeting." he explained while dragging you behind him by your arm. You smiled a bit, Levi thought you were a weak and helpless girl who couldn't hold her ground. You were about to prove him wrong. You and Levi stopped by a rectangular shaped arena, you entered and waited for an opponent. A buff guy with blonde hair stepped into the arena ready to fight.

"Go!" Levi yelled smiling. The guy ran at you but you jumped right over him, you were very flexible which helped you battle. He threw a punch to you which you dodged by sliding to the ground, you spun around and tripped him then stood up jumped on top of him, you hit a pressure point and paralyzed him. You smiled at your work, you took down a buff guy and you were happy.

"Alright, I guess I'm done." you shrugged looking at Levi.

"No you still have to take down the strongest fighter." Levi smirked.

"Oh? And who might that be?" you asked crossing your arms.

"Me." he replied stepping into the arena. You shrugged.

"If you say, but you can't take me did you not see what I just did?" you laughed. Levi just smirked at your comment and ran at you, you assumed that he would try to punch you so you put up a block but to your surprise he flipped over you grabbing your shoulders and pulling you to the ground. You hit your back hard but Levi landed perfectly on his feet.

"Never assume, observe and react." Levi suggested. You nodded as you stood up. You took in a deep breath and ran at Levi kicking at his chest, he grabbed your foot.

"You kick to slow." he informed. You look at Levi helplessly and he replies with a smirk. He flips you onto the ground and puts one of your arms behind your back, he pins the other hand to the ground. he bends down to your ear.

"You lose." he whispers. He releases his grip on you, letting you stand up.

"How are you so strong?" you asked, Levi just shrugs.

"I don't know, training I guess." he replied smiling at you.

(A/N)

OK so this is short chapter, I'll update soon. just need to say some stuff before continue the book. First, thank you Akaluv for advertising my book. Second, before get any complaints wanted to say that this is not the Levi that never smiles, this is the Levi before that this book kind of explains how he became the Levi we know now. so hope you enjoyed the chapter. B-)