chapter 6

Courtney had taken out the guards at the front gate and you and Levi had snuck in, you both separated from each other.

"Whatever you do don't get caught." Levi said as you both parted ways. You nodded and ran to the prison cells, letting your friends out. You heard footsteps behind you.

"Well, well, look what we have here." a man smirked at you as you turned around, his attitude annoyed you. You struggled to get away but it was useless, they were much stronger than you. The man that was in front of you stepped up to you.

"You lost against us, you're weak." he whispered to you, in reply you spit on him. He threw a kick to your ribs causing you to spit up blood. 

"Take her away and be sure she's secured tightly." he put a lot of enphises on the word 'tightly'. The men behind you took you into a cell, chaining you with cuffs that had a chain running int the wall. You sat there hoping Levi was okay.

"Please, please, be okay Levi." you muttered while tears began to stream down your face.

"Don't worry, i'm okay (R/N)." a familiar voice called, you looked up to see Levi unlocking your cell. He opened the cell and ran to you trying to hold back his tears. He looked at the cuffs on your wrists, he picks the lock and dragged you out of the cell. Anyone who got in his way was knocked out instantly.

"Levi, slow down!" you yelled at him. He didn't listen though, all he was worried about was getting you to safety. You slammed into him when he suddenly came to a stop, he glipsed at you to see if you were okay then turned his attention to the person standing in his way.

"Let us through, NOW." you were very supprised by Levis' tone of voice, looking up at him you realised that Levi had never been this angry before, he had always been that sweet guy who smiles no matter what kind of pain you put him through. 

"I will not stop you but, you should know that we will do anything and everything in our power to track you down." the man replied, stretching his arm out to the door. You looked at the man, studying every move he made. The man had blonde hair and blue eyes, he seemed very kind and had the biggest eyebrows you had ever seen. You wanted to leave but you were to scared to say anything, Levi noticed this and ran past the man ignoring what he said. You watched the way he ran and tried to copy him, but it only made you stumble a bit causing Levi to throw you over his shoulder to keep the pace up. You saw that the Survey Corp HQ was long gone from sight so, you decided to mess with Levi. You wiggled around causing Levi to nearly fall over, he noticed you giggling and shut you up by letting go of you for a split second, giving you the illusion that he was going to drop you. You were quiet the rest of the time.

(A/N)

Sorry that i haven't updated, i was feeling like a sucky writer because i hadn't been getting reads but now i see that i have like 200 reads now so i decided to update. If you think that the book is getting boring, don't worry the next chapter has all kinds of drama. Thanks for reading. B)