chapter 2

After a long night of tossing and turning in fear of being murdered, you followed Levi everywhere he went so he could keep you safe.

"Now listen my schedule isn't to long today all I have to do is go get some stuff from the market, pass out food to everyone, go to a meeting, and introduce you to everyone. After today you will be safe around everyone here." Levi explained as you both walked to the exit of the tunnel.

"Meeting, what's it about?" you asked curious. Levi sighed annoyed by all of your questions.

"We're going over plans for the biggest heist of the century. You won't need to know anymore about that unless you stay here." he smirked hoping that you would agree to stay in the underground with him. You nodded your head.

"Well then I guess I'll never know the plans." you giggled. You and Levi had finally made it to the market, he gestured you to stay put and walked off into the market. You watched as he swiftly and carefully stole fruits and breads. When he finished you both ran to the underground and passed out the food, Levi made you stand back so that there wouldn't be any fuss about you touching the food. Levi walked up to a brunette who looked familiar to you.

"Ready for the meeting Courtney?" Levi asked nudging her with his elbow.

"I can't wait till the heist, it will be so exiting." she replied smiling at the thought.

"Don't get to excited." Levi  laughed. As you walked away from the girl you were wondering how Levi could be so happy in such a cruel world.

"Levi, I think I want to stay here." you said, you finally making your decision.

"Good, do you want to pick a job today? Each person here has there own job, what will yours be?" he asked smiling at you.

"I'll take whatever job you have, your the only one I know around here." you replied smiling up at him.

"You'll need training, I participate in heists." he explained walking to a curtain and stopping in front of it."You'll have to be at this meeting."

You nodded and both of you walked through the curtains into a room with weapons, armor, and maps. Everyone gathered around a map on a table with blue and red pieces around it.

"Alright listen up, in case some of you aren't familiar with this heist we're going to steal from the scout regiment. We're going to steal a device called 3d maneuver gear, it allows you to travel faster. We will use this to quickly get away from a scene when we steal, any questions?" the woman who spoke paused for a moment.

"Yes I'd like to know how well they're guarded." Levi raised an eyebrow at her.

"We'll get to that in a minute, but who's this?" she asked pointing to you. Levi opened his mouth to speak but you hushed him.

"My name is (F/N) (L/N), Levi invited me here when he found me starving on the streets." you said, your voice was strong and steady.

"Why don't you ever say that much to me!?" Levi asked.

"Because I don't like you." you said in a monotone voice.

"Enough, back to the discussion." the woman ordered. "I'm the head of planners, we plan heists out. Courtney." she smiled extending a hand to me. I shook her hand and she continued the plans.

"Levi, you and a member of your choice will break in, take the gear, and release our friends from the prison cells. I'll be taking out there guards while your inside so that you can get away easily. Any questions?" she asked with a serious look. The room was silent for a moment. "Good. Levi, don't fail us." she concluded the meeting, everyone left but you, Levi, and Courtney.

(A/N)

I hope you liked this chapter, I know that its not funny yet but it will eventually get funny. I just wanted to thank my fans once again, I know there are a lot of other Levi x readers out there so I'm just happy you chose my book to read so thank you.