chapter 4

You and Levi trained for the rest of the day then headed back to  Levis tent, you had to share the tent with him because they didn't have anymore at the moment. The worst part was that since the tent wasn't big enough, you and Levi had to share the same bed. You lied awake as you thought about the heist 'Will I be strong enough? Will I get caught? Will the plan even work?' Levi shifted in his sleep and wrapped his arms around you, you tried to get out of his grip but couldn't. You sighed and went to sleep with Levi holding you tight.

"Levi, wake up!" you yelled at Levi who was still holding you.

"I've been awake for hours." he smiled letting go of you. You slapped him across the face for even thinking about you. "Well good morning to you, too." he said sarcastically while getting up. You refused to speak to him.

"Fine, I'm sorry and if it makes you feel any better I was awake last night, too." he laughed, your eyes widened and you kicked him right between the legs. You smiled as he shrunk to the ground. He stayed there for a minute then got up.

"Okay, I guess I deserved that one." he said, he was still smiling.

"How are you still smiling, after all the pain you've been through?" you asked, you were mad that he was so happy. His smile disappeared and he looked at the ground.

"Because your here...." he muttered. You were confused by his answer.

"...and because I have hope." he said, his voice was stronger and louder this time. You were surprised by his words. His smile reappeared.

"That is why I smile." he said. After that you didn't say anything, you went to training for the day and then went to the tent to sleep.

"(R/N), do you hate me? If your answer is yes, tell me why." Levi said looking at the ground, he had no smile.

"Uh, why?" you asked, you were sad that Levi thought you hated him, did you?

"I just wanted to know." he replied. You thought about it.

"Well, no I don't think I hate you. I can't say I love you either..." you paused, Levi looked sad. "but" you added "I can say that you would make a good friend." Levis face lit up at those words.

"Let's go to sleep." Levi grinned. You nodded and got in the bed. Levi wrapped his arms around you, you didn't struggle to get away you actually enjoyed his warmth. You rested your head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat as you fell asleep.

(A/N)

OK from now on the chapters are going to be shorter, we're already getting close to the ending. So it looks like your finally warming up to Levi, and Levi has been sneaking cuddles in the night. Well it looks like tomorrow is the big heist, will your plan work? Are you strong enough? Will you get caught? I'll update soon. B-)