//1//

Yesterday was the best Birthday and Anniversary Percy Jackson had ever had. 

A rarely overexcited Annabeth had woken him up with a kiss and everyone from the two Camps had prepared a surprise party for their Hero. Even the Amazons and the Hunters of Artemis had arrived, along with some of the Gods. Percy had thought he might burst from happiness for the first time in his life. 

After the party, the couple had happily gone to their homey cottage, which was a wedding gift by the Hephaestus.( Percy still found it quite amusing that he had proposed to Annabeth during their first quest together when they were playing Hackey-Sackey. So Aphrodite had decided to fill the kitchen with apples when they got the house. ) It was located near the portal the Gods had made between Camp Jupiter and Camp Half Blood after the second Giant War.

The house looked like a normal peaceful cottage on the outside but the inside was magically Ginormous and designed in blue and grey. There were symbols of the sea and owls everywhere. The house was made based on some of Annabeth's blueprints. There was a literal beach in a room, which was Percy's favorite. There was a library too, like the one in Beauty and the Beast. An who could fort the Weaponry Room! The house was cleaned by the air servants ( like the ones in Calypso's Island ). The had loads of spare rooms too, like the Way station. ( The house was loyal to no one but Percy and Annabeth). Hecate had placed protection charms around the house and Percy had requested for a magical hearth with one of Hestia's first flames in dedication to Percy's favorite Goddess. Hestia was pretty much a part of the family now as she spent more time with Percy and Annabeth than in Olympus. 

The room was designed like the beach. There were corals and pearls hanging from the ceiling surrounding a breathtaking chandelier. There was a table at a corner of the room  in case they needed to keep something in the room. The walls were covered with pictures of their life, taken by some sneaky Gods and campers. Even Percy's Mom and Annabeth's Dad had sent some photos. The bed was in the middle of the room. Hestia's magical hearth was placed on the wall right in front of the bed. 

The couple had been happy as they fell asleep in each others arms. 

That is, until Annabeth felt Percy fidget uncomfortably in his sleep.