Chapter 19

Hey guys! I'm alive, I know surprising. Sorry for the extremely late chapter! *readers chuck bricks* *gets berated with bricks* Sorry that I haven't been updating, I had an exam recently plus a science project I had to do last week and I've been a bit unmotivated because of it, sorry! I've been tired and exhausted as a result, I'll still update but it may be slow. My teachers have been giving me a barrage of homework and work, so it'll be hard to update, but I'll keep trying. There won't be a regular update schedule because of my upcoming exams and studying I have to do. My excuses are stupid, and I know that, I'm sorry guys. I'll keep on trying to update as much as I can. If I have lots of homework's and exams, I might not be able to update as fast, sorry guys. I wish I could do better. I really do, but I'll do whatever I can. I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I wish I could be better. I wish I could do more. I'm sorry. I'm a pathetic excuse of an author, sorry. Enough of my self-loathing, and disappointment in myself and onto the story!

TLDR: My update schedule will be crazy and slow, it may take more than a week to write a chapter, please be patient with me! Sorry! School has made me quite unmotivated, sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was complete utter silence in the room. No one knew what to say. The Baltics were confused, the look on Russia's face wasn't something they were used to. Sympathy. A rare look on his face. Russia was never one to show emotion or much of anything. It was a sight most weren't used to. How clueless they all were.

"We're both quite similar in many ways. Even though we're supposed enemies, we both relate quite a lot. A bit funny ain't it? Time drives us all a bit crazy I guess. Living this long takes a toll on all of us, we all know that by now, I hope. We all shared many hardships with each other, why can't we let the past be behind us, stop being a country, and be human for once? I've probably went a bit too far, but I'm just tired. We've all been pushed to places to the dark depths we shouldn't be in. Tired of all the bullshit that goes around me. I can't take it anymore. Put aside our responsibilities for once, and be a real family. Is our work more important than us? This world has warped us to think that yes, our work matters more than us. What the hell has this world become? Shouldn't I be important, shouldn't the people around me matter too? We've all been told that our work is more important than anything, I'm done with that. I am done. It's time for this to change." America yelled his frustrations. He didn't understand why this world has become like this. He would never understand. There was so many things he wished to change in the world and his own country. So much. The way society worked was tragic and terrible in so many ways.

"He's right." Russia commented. He was glad that he managed to get Fredka distracted and forget about the alcohol problem he used to have. He had his fill of regrets and remembering things he shouldn't have. He didn't want anyone to know or worry about his problems, so he made sure no one would get close to him, not even his own sisters. Sure it was painful, but it was better this way. There was one exception, that exception is Alfred, no matter how hard he tried to deter and scare him away, he would only grow more curious. He eventually gave up thinking that it was pretty much impossible to stop him. Alfred is Alfred after all. And he is a really curious person, to put simply. The silence in the room persisted, and odd silence. Why hasn't anyone said anything yet?

"As much as I agree with you, we'll never be able to be free. I know that you know that too. I want to be free. But, our responsibilities will always be more important than us, our leaders all probably think that too." England said with bitterness lacing his voice. He wished that maybe they would get a break, even if it was a month, everyone needed a break from all the stress. He knows that it'll never happen, their leaders never cared half the time. Or even if they cared, they could never find the time or opportunity to give them a break. It's tragic. Alfred has all of the paperwork and projects he needs to do, along with his kids. How this world became like this is a true mystery for another time.