The End That Has Finally Arrived

Extremely sorry for the late, late update. Sorry guys. Thanks for all of you who have continued to read this. I hope that you all enjoyed this terrible writing. This will be the last chapter. Don't worry, there'll be a sequel to this and instead of just America, it'll be the rest of the nations! Now you're all probably wondering why have one whole story focus on America. Well I saw a lot of fics like this so I decided to give my own little twist! But I couldn't leave the others behind so, that'll be for the sequel. Got any questions? Please feel free to ask! Now onto the story! (*≧∀≦*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If things were as simple as they seemed, life would be so much easier. Nothing was simple. His request was not a simple one, as most would think. They let their political problems and ties ruin whatever possible friendships they could've made. They are the embodiment of their country or nation or micro nation, but they are not the country/nation/micro nation itself, they are allowed to think and do just like a human. It's hard for the nations to realize that, they've lived like that for a long time, holding political grudges and war grudges, for as long as possible. Trying to cope with the fact that these are the people they will be spending for the rest of their lives, if he wasn't a country too, he would've never understood. That's why they can never really connect with humans. Because they could never understand their struggles to move on and live. Living, watching people around you die and wilt away, watching trees as old as can be rot and die away before you die, it's mentally exhausting, mentally tough. How can one survive all alone, even though they're surrounded by so many people? That was a question he finally found the answer to. He was never alone. He was surrounded by lots of people, some good, some bad, but he had someone suffering with him. He had someone to walk in hell with him, and that was all he asked for. Someone who could understand him, and walk alongside him, for as long as possible. He will no longer let others suffer the hell they've been put through alone again. No, he would save them just like they saved him. They all need closure from the events that happened centuries or even a millennium ago. They need that closure or else how could they move on in life? Without closure, they can only look back at the past wondering what if's, instead of looking at the present and future that desperately needs attention. They should be free from their memories, not trapped by them. Memories should be wings not a cage. It was time for them to fly. They will no longer be grounded by political grudges, past grudges, wars, and their painful memories. They will fly like how they were meant to be.

"I know it's hard to forget all of the the things that we've had to suffer through. I know it's hard to continue to walk in this dreaded wasteland. I know it's hard to continue to move on. I know it's hard to just be a normal person. I know that we'll truly never be a normal person, but we don't have to forget about our identities. We can at least try to be friends, ease the tensions between us. I don't want this world to die yet. I don't leave yet. I don't want to leave my kids to have to deal with all of this. I don't want to deal with all of these politics. Can we? How much longer do we to suffer because of our duties? We were born with this role, but that does not dictate our actions, we have choices. We've all forgotten that. We've all stayed inside this little box, not realizing that there was no box in the first place. It was our own mentality, our mindset that put us in there. We are free, but we trap ourselves. We can be normal people. We have to believe. If we don't how can we move on from hundreds of years ago? We have to move even if we don't want to, even if we want to hold onto our dear past, we have to. We have looked at our past long enough, we know our mistakes, our wrong doings, so now we must make amends in the present, not the past." America spoke loudly, his confidence dwindling more and more as everyone stared. God dammit, why did convincing them have to be so hard? He's starting to lose hope himself. He's starting to find it more unbelievable the more he speaks. He watched Francis stand up. He just knew whatever Francis was going to say wasn't going to be good.