Chapter 9

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Sorry if it's a bit shorter than the last one, I'll try to make the next one a bit longer. I was busy the last 3 days so I didn't have enough time. So I'm really extremely sorry. I really want to meet all of your expectations, sorry! I'm just a bit burned and lazy because of school. School takes a lot out of me and all the things happening to me at school is just exhausting! Sorry for the inconvenience! Thank you all so much once more. This story has passed all of my expectations so thank you once more. This makes me happy when I'm a bit gloomy and down in the dumps. I never thought we would get this far, so thank you all! Thanks for the 300 reads! Now let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The room was silent as America and England sat quietly, as if they were thinking. America wanted to answer Denmark, but it was so hard. So hard to tell them. America took a deep breath and sighed. He looked down at the floor once more, as if he was inferior. He looked so sad. Well that's what they thought, but who knows? He looked like he was thinking about something. While England just sat there beside with the guiltiest look on his face. He didn't hide his emotions very well, after all most of them couldn't either. Sealand was sleeping on the leg of England's chair, he looked pretty exhausted, and so were they. England looked at Sealand with a sentimental smile. And he never smiles. At this point everyone was tired. After everything was explained they were probably going to sleep, who knows how, maybe the Ancients can magic in some rooms or something. England looked emotionally, physically, and mentally tired. His arm hanged on the side of the chair. Rocking back and forth, back and forth. Making sure he didn't hit Sealand or America by mistake. Both of their eyes red and puffy. They saw America's eye bags and realized how much sleep he doesn't get. He looked as if he pulled all nighters everyday. When he smiled they never saw any of that, and they all realized how strong he was. How strong he had to be. Almost everyone in the room caused this. Because of how they were back then. They were ruthless, children, man or woman, it didn't matter they would die, if they wanted them to. And he saw this ruthlessness with his own two eyes. Things a child shouldn't have saw. He saw al lot of things he shouldn't have, but the world was cruel and when was the last time it was nice anyways? If he wasn't strong he wouldn't be able to protect his brother or anyone. So he kept his mouth shut and endured everything. No matter how painful or scarring it was. This made him strong, but those who are strong are damaged beyond most people. He saw things the others, wouldn't understand. They would never understand the horrors he saw, there was no way to describe them. If he was normal, he would've been driven to an even more insanity and snapped, a long time ago. He had been strong for too long. And everyone breaks one day. When that day comes the dam will break and tears will fall. Strong people don't cry often, until they reach their breaking point. Once they reach it you finally see how broken they really are, who they really are. Strong people cry because they've been strong for too long. Some people never understood that. Strong people hide themselves because they were broken, they didn't want anyone to know. They also do it to prevent the world from braking them even further. And in order to stop the world from breaking them, they become someone else, a separate person. They became what the world wanted them to be, and in the end they lost themselves. They lost who they were being the person the world told them to be. And that's what America did. He became a different person to save everyone, but most importantly protect himself from everyone else. He forgot who he really was all the time. Being someone else drove him crazy. He didn't want to do this, the world told him he had to. He had to protect himself from the others. Even his own family. Because in this cruel world people will hurt you and stab you in the back. It doesn't matter who. The more they stared at him the more things they started to notice. They all saw how unhealthy he really was. His cheekbones still poking out unnaturally. His skinny arms. He looked like he could barely hold himself together. As if any moment he would fall apart. He could barely compose himself. I mean who would be composed in a situation like this anyways. He seems on the verge of letting all the emotions he bottled up, come out. And who knows what will happen then, all they know are bad things, very bad things.