Coffee12

SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPLOADED IN A LONG TIME. WHY IS IT THAT WHENEVER SOMETHING AMAZING HAPPENS I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE??  

_________________________*

My heart stopped. I forgot about everyone else but Xavier. I didn't care anymore about Ray and Zach. I cheated on Xavier. Now that I have seen Xavier in another girl's arms, I didn't care anymore about them. I just wanted to see Xavier again. Then it hit me like a rock. HE CHEATED ON ME! That . . . I take it back. I don't care. I just want to know if . . . he still loves me. I felt an icy tear stream down my red face. Then, as if on cue, ((wink wink)) there were great flashes of light an small men with barely any hair running up to me. They begged for comments.

"No comment," I whispered. That was all that needed to be said. They could tell that I was upset and that was all they needed. I ran up to the counter and handed the shocked clerk a ten and didn't ask for change. All I needed to do was find the closest bathroom. I planned my escape route from the hungry for news reporters.

They actually ran after me. I ran my heart out as they ran behind me, but they seemed more exhausted than me. I finally saw the closet girl's bathroom. YES, MY ESCAPE! All the reporters were men so all I had to do was go into the bathroom. I know, a bad escape, but it works for now.

I ran into the bathroom and panted. I heard the fluttering of whispers outside. I smiled. I have mixed emotions right now. At the same time I was happy, (because I got away from the reporters) relived (because I am not the only one who cheated) sad, jealous, angry, and most of all surprised. Out of all the emotions I was shocked that he would do such a thing.

Then I called Lea. I needed to get home first. "Hello?" She asked as she answered the phone.

I sighed. Then I heard the people outside the door hushed. "Mom, I am at the mall in the bathroom near the big shoe store that you love. "There are reporters outside the bathroom door. I need you to rescue me." I whispered.

Then she hung up the phone after telling me she would call me when she gets here. I sighed and pressed my body to the wall. Tears escaped my teary eyes one by one. What a terrible day! About two minutes later a young woman came into the bathroom. Yes! She looked to be my age so at least I won't sound

"Excuse me miss, but is there anyone outside this door? I mean, is there like . . . reporter people out there?" I asked. Wow, it sounds like I am a star or something.

She gave me the strangest look a person could give, "No . . . is there suppose to be?" She asked cautiously. I looked at the girl. She was about my height with beautiful pale skin and emerald eyes. She had black sleek hair that went to her shoulders. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a white band T-shirt, and black flip flops. How perfect is this? I thought to myself.

"I will tell you why. First, you have to tell me your name and you have to promise you won't tell and freak out."

Yep, she was freaked out. I told her. Her name was Lacy and she is seventeen. Then she became serious, "What does this have to do with me and why are you crying?"

I faked a smile. I don't know if I will be able to stop crying. Xavier took my heart and ripped it. Then I remember the magazine. I shove it at her. She gasps, "Oh, I am sorry. I am still wondering what this has to do with me."

"Can we trade clothes? I know I am acting greedy but all you need to do is switch me clothes. I will run out of the bathroom. Then you will come out and show your face and they will realize that you aren't me. I will be gone by that time and you will do me a huge favor. Please?" I begged. I wiped away a few tears.

She sighed, "What if they realize it is you? What do I tell them? How will I know when to go?" Lacy asked.

I smiled and told her that I would have to run for it if they spotted me. I told her that she says nothing and I will call her when she should go. She agreed to do it. I called Lea and told her to meet me right outside the mall. We switched clothes and hugged each other good luck.

sorry not that much happens but next one will be . . . . . . . . interesting