Coffee11

Put your story text here...VOTE FAN AND COMMENT!!!!!! Sorry I have not uploaded soon but I have to have a life too!! lol

*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*

After watching tons of movies we decided to play truth or dare. We were about to splay spin the bottle but then it would be awkward because everyone but Ray had boyfriends/girlfriends. Ray was blushing terribly.

"Jade, truth or dare?" Trevor asked.

I bit my lip, "Dare."

Everyone smiled. I didn't want to be chicken! ((IF YOU PICK TRUTH ALWAYS YOU ARE NOT A CHICKEN BECAUSE I ALWAYS PICK TRUTH! LOL!)) Then Trace whispered, "Take off one piece of clothing. It can't be socks, shoes, earrings, or anything like that. It has to be a shirt or something."

Of course I caught in on his clue. He wanted me to take of my shirt. Every guy smiled. The girls just smirked and then said yeah Jade do it! The thing is I am smarter than Trace. I unhooked my bra and took it off. HA! My bra was just like any other. I dropped it on the ground and watched the sort of angry guys look at it. All of the girls, including me, started to laugh.

"YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WOULD TAKE MY SHIRT OFF?!" I asked.

Then it was Amanda's turn. She picked dare and ended up having to kiss Ray for a minute. It had to include tongue. Trevor looked upset with the dare but he got over it. We went on with our dares. I had to make out with Ray, which was really gross, call Xavier and have all the girls say hi, which was funny because Xavier was kind of weirded out, and eat a hotdog with hot sauce, jelly, peanut butter, and onions. It was so gross that I almost through up.

Later, we all went to "bed". Grace, Rayshell, and Amanda and I gossiped and did what actual girls did. We did fall asleep eventually to be awakened by . . . I have no idea.

I flickered my eyes open to see Ray squirting me with CANNED CHEESE?! Then I heard all the other girls scream.

We went home after that covered in cheese. I got Ray back GOOD!

Then I went to the mall for my favorite magazine when I saw a familiar face on top of a different girls face than MINE! WHAT? My mouth dropped and my heart raced.