Coffee24

Next ttime before I upload I want 4 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS!!!!!

BTW: I am sorry that Penny turned evil! She might become evil evil on purpose! Before it was a mistake but now…………idk………………………..maybe……………………………………no………………………idk

In this chapter your getting everyone’s prospective that is needed.

**************************************           ~

**Penny’s POV**

I sighed. My whole life is now full of mistakes. Mistakes that I can’t take back. I lied to Xavier because I thought it would be better for Jade but I might be wrong. Maybe if she saw Xavier in person that might trigger something. I can be hopeful right?

I lay on my bed trying to get some sleep. For some reason I can’t seem to fall asleep. Some people might say it is because of guilt. The some people are right!

**Xavier’s POV**

I slowly walked on stage. My heart was beating rapidly. I don’t know if I can sing though. I called Penny right before going on stage. I don’t know if I can do this while I know that Jade is in coma. That call might have just ruined my concert. I don’t know if I can do this! I have never had stage fright before. My songs are all about Jade and that slut Lacey that I dated before Jade. Every song reminds me of her! Why must I be so stupid?!

(I CHANGED IT! INSTEAD OF LACEY BEING 1 OF XAVIER’S MANY EXS I NOW HAVE LACEY AS THE GIRL WHO WENT OUT WITH XAVIER BUT THEN XAVIER CHEATED ON HER. I CHANGED EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT I THINK)

Wow, I’m acting like a wimp. I was suddenly pushed by one of my band mates. We hurried up on stage.

**Lacey’s POV**

Why am I here? Why did I ever come here? Why am I not leaving yet? Why am I asking myself so many questions?

Let me see, I go to my ex boyfriend’s concert when he is singing trash about me and how much he misses his little Jay Jay. Umm . . . are you guys getting the idea that I just pretended to like Jade to get to Xavier? Well if you got that idea then you are right! Then I saw Xavier stumble onto the stage and froze. I smiled to myself. HE HAS STAGE FRIGHT! Xavier just stood there. His band mates looked at one another. I can see the headlines now! ‘XAVIER GRASS STUMBLES INTO FEAR?!’ The news articles will pop out of nowhere!

Then Xavier went up over to his band mates and whispered something that no one else could hear. They all nodded. Then Xavier went back over to the microphone and said, “This song is for the love of my life,” He whispered. ((the song is on the side called please shine by we shot the moon. Its closish to the story line. Sort of)) He sang the most beautiful song I had ever heard. Wow, he is a great singer.

I never heard this song before.

**Jade’s POV**

My head was fluttering. Who was this Xavier Grass? Why did I not remember him? Then my phone buzzed beside me. I looked at the caller ID. Lacey. Xavier’s ex girlfriend. I flipped open my phone and said, “What do you want?” I groaned.

I didn’t hear her say anything. I heard someone singing with a bunch of people screaming . . . Xavier. I heard this song. I gasped and dumbly realized it was about me!

“Thanks guys. That is just a song that I am working on. I hope you liked it.

)________________________________________(

So I need your help. My very talented buddy blackrosebabe would love it if you read her stories! So if you could check out her stories and poems then we would love it! And she owes me :)