Coffee22

DANG YOU GUYS ARE FAST!! I wasn’t even thinking about uploading again for about two days but then I noticed that you got all your votes and comments!!! JEEZ!!! Fine I want 4 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS!! Thanks everyone 4 reading and u deserve a million **think of something that you love** virtual thoughs thing!! :D

*************************************

**Xavier’s POV**

That night was the worst night of my life. There were no parties just sorrow. Jade might be gone forever.

__1 week later__

The things that can happen in 1 week: Jade is still in coma, Penny is in depression but okay, tons of magazine have covers with Xavier naked on the front, (There would be a black box around stuff ;P.) Xavier is going back on tour in one day to New York, he came out with a new hit single, and his life is all around saving Jade. Sure, on the TV screen it looks like he is a happy rockstar but really he is sad and lonely.

(THIS MIGHT BE IMPORTANT LATER! XAVIER IS PREFORMING IN CHICAGO IN 2 MONTHES ON TOUR! ;D.)

I sat there in front of Jade. She looked so peaceful. The doctors said that if she does wake up she will need help remembering things. The doctors aren’t sure when/if she will wake up so they don’t know how serious it will be.

Then my cellphone rang, “Hello?” I asked.

“WHERE ARE YOU? WE ARE GOING ON TOUR TOMORROW! WE STILL HAVE A LOT TO DO!” And that was my cue to leave Jade so she will never see me again. I sighed and walked out of the room.

_____ 2 days after Xavier left_____

((YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO EITHER LOVE ME OR HATE ME))

***Penny’s POV***

I sat next to her breathless. This is my entire fault. If I hadn’t just told Jade that we didn’t have to go inside then none of this would have happened. Now I have to go to the therapist and take pills to relieve stress and sadness. They all say I am crazy now because of how sad I am. Have they ever had their best friend in coma? I don’t think so!

Xavier was gone so my head lifted about a pound. That boy can hide his feelings to many people but I can see straight through him. He is sad and angry. He has much loneliness. He thinks that it is his entire fault. Xavier is clueless!

Then my heart stopped. I saw Jade . . . flicker open her eyes. I gasped and rushed to her side. I felt like a child on Christmas. Maybe this will be my Christmas gift! Jade squinted at the light in the room. Her mouth was open like a zombie’s.

“Jade! Jade, Jade can you hear me?!” I screamed. What a dumb thing a dumb thing to say! Of course she can hear me; I am screaming my head off.

She had a small smile on her face. I gave her a hug. “Xavier is going to freak!” I screamed.

She looked at me curiously, “Who is Xavier?”

My mouth dropped to the floor. SHE DOESN’T REMEMBER XAVIER! She must of got rid of all memories of Xavier. “You don’t remember him?” I asked quietly.

“What’s his last name?” She asked.

I said cautiously, “Xavier Grass.”

Her eyes glistened, “THE SINGER?! But I don’t know him at all. Why would you even think that I do?” She asked.

I slapped my forehead. Oh this is just great!

________________________________________+

SOOOOOO! Do you hate me?? HAHAHAHA