coffee7

HEY!!!! Thanks for making me in the top 100 for about four hours!!! It means a lot!!!!!!!!! Vote fan and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At my school it was opposite sex day and this guy who dressed up and then during class his grandparents came in and took pictures of him with there cellphones!!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

He was beautiful! He was tall with a slender mysterious face. His eyes glimmered with a dark grassy green. He had a sly majestic smile on his beautiful cherry lips. His black hair slopped gently to the sides. He was wearing what any guy wears; baggy jeans with a white tight shirt. His shirt outlined his muscles. WOW HE IS HOT!

Then I felt a slight push on my back. I whirled around from my prefect fantasy and saw Penny giggling. "GO UP TO HIM!" She whispered.

(BTW: I am not gonna make this guy a vampire or werewolf kind of thing)

I looked back at her curiously, "I don't even know his name! Why don't you?" I asked.

She sighed and shook her head, "You saw him first!"

What a lame excuse! Oh well, I probably had a lame excuse when I said I didn't even know his name. Then with a burst of confidence, I walked over to him. He was just standing there with a glass of . . . I am not really sure. "Hi! I am Jade. What's your name?" I said really quickly.

He whirled toward me and grinned. Wow, he was tall! "My name is Zach," He said with a . . . British accent? Wow, that just made him about 10 times hotter.

I smiled. What a great name! It suites him well. "How do you know Carter?" I asked curiously. Carter was the host of this party, who is probably laying down on the grass drunk.

"It is a very short story really. I was walking down the street and I saw Carter very drunk. Then he asked me to his party. I thought, why not?" He said honestly.

I smiled. He was so perfect! "Where do you live?" I asked.

He grinned, "I am in the next town over, Naperville. Do you want to go get a drink with me?" He asked.

I flinched at his suddenness. "Of course!" I beamed. I looked over at Penny who had a happy and disapproving face. I turned toward Zach, "One second, I have to tell my friend where I am going," I said while blushing. He nodded and I ran toward her. She looked surprised, "Look, I know I am not being loyal but do you really think Xavier is? I just am going to get a drink and get to know him. I am sorry! I just want to know if he will be the . . . other one."

She sighed, "Fine. And you are right. Xavier will have a hard time being loyal, so I say, go for it!"

I gave her a quick hug and ran back to Zach. He smiled while he led me to the house. We drank and had fun. I got his phone number before he, sadly, had to leave. He was AMAZING! Penny was bouncing off the walls with excitement. She was happy for me but she also warned me with the press.

Later, Ray (BIG HOT PLAYER) was all over me. He was drunk! "Common babe, let's go upstairs," He whispered into my ear.

Then I came up with the prefect plan. I whispered back, "Sure. One condition though, you undress first!"

(Not gonna get to intense here people! NOT LIKE THAT!)

I took his hand and led him to the nearest . . . free bedroom. Then I closed the door and I saw him on the bed butt naked! I gasped while he smirked. Then I saw a pile of clothes on the floor. I smiled and quickly grabbed the dirty clothes and ran out the door. This is going to be a show! I ran down all the stairs while I heard an angry shout behind me! At the very bottom of the steps I stopped and waited for that jerk to come down after me. Everyone was dancing around me which would make it more perfect. I have had a grudge against Ray after he spilled orange juice all over my pants and said I had an accident. After four years, I finally get my revenge.

Then I saw him. He was butt naked right at the top of the stairs for everyone to see! Everyone burst out with laughter as he started to run after me.

~~~~~~~~~~

I HAD TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!