chapter 11

----------chapter 11------------

This whole morning, my mind was a complete mess. I woke up late, I didn't eat breakfast. I just took a shower and laid on my couch. watching Jeepers Creepers 2.

"Sweetheart you okay ?" Grandma rested her hand on my messy hair.

"Yeah . . . just relaxing, bored."

She laughed softly. "How can you be bored? You have a hot date tonight." I heard her shuffle into the kitchen.

"Yeah your right. I need an outfit."

"Ooh sweetheart don't worry about that. I pulled out clothes on your bed."

WHAT!?!?? Grandma and sense of style? I need to see this! I rushed upstairs and burst open my bedroom. On my bed she pulled out my above the knee Remember Me Fondly dress. It was black and white straped dress with pink bow ties on them. My brown leather 15 inch riding boots were beside the outfit on the floor.

I was impressed, my grandma got taste. I went my vanity and I see she took out natural make up for my face.

Well atleast she knows I just wanna look natural tonight.

I went to my dresser and pulled out a bra an underwear, I was about to place that on the bed. I see a black laced bra and cheeky underwear on the bed already.

"Okay. . . I guess thats covered too." I placed my bra and underwear back in the dresser and walked out of my bedroom closing my bedroom door behind me.

"Thank you grandma."

"Your welcome."

I heard my phone ring. I ran downstairs and jumped in the air to catch it. I was a epic fail, I missed by alot and ended up face front on the newly hard wooden floor

"Ouch "

"See I keep telling you as a kid . . . NO RUNNING IN THE HOUS. "

i rub my nose and my forehead. "Yeah yeah."

i grabbed my phone. It was Stacy.

-Hey girl, just wanted to know if you wanna hangout for a little bit before you go on your date ;)- black ace-

-Sure, I'm bored out of my mind!!!!!! S.O.S lolss-black diamond-

-alright, meet me at my house in a few-black ace-

-okay- black diamond-

I took a shower and put on my dark green cargo pants, black Dina Jersey Dolman, my grey Cecily Brushed Open Vest, my grey Biography boots from Seychelles. They were wedge so I was comfortable in them and my cream coloured beret for my head.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad not bad at all. But I needed to do something with my hair. So I just did the easiest thing I could think of .

I braided my hair to the side which ended right on top of my nipple. I started laughing at myself because I sounded like a pervert. I grabbed my Deena &Ozzy Bullet crossbody bag and left my room.

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Grandma, keys." She headed them to me.

The smells of food were overwhelming my nose, teasing me to stay home and eat food.bShe was making apple pie, fried chicken, mash potatoes, macroni pie, corn, all of my favorite foods .

"Be safe. . . your food will be ready when you come back." I kissed her on the cheek.

"Thanks grandma." I put my phone in my bag and applied my lip gloss on my lips and left the house.