chapter 6

-----------chapter 6 -----

_____4 months later _____

If that night didn't happened 4 months ago, I would still be this pathic, weak person. 2 months ago, I was in living hell.

4 months was all it took for me to get my life back on track the way I wanted it to be.

The day I ran away was the best choice I've ever made. Grandma wasn't surprised I ran away. She said she's been waiting for me.

"Don't worry about a thing sweetheart, grandmama is gonna take good care of you." And she kept to her word.

Three weeks after I ran away, the police came looking for me for a missing person search. She explain to them the situation. But she wasn't finished yet, she took my parents to court but those fuckers never came. But somehow she got the judge's attention and now I live with her. I gave her all my birth papers and photos I took from the house.

"Remember baby girl, hate is not a very good thing. but getting even is a different story." Her words I lived by.

She took care of me. She showed me love. She made sure that none of my parents nor my brother made contact with me. She even changed my name, I am now Sophia Avery Olivia Montgomery. My grandma gave me her first name, Olivia, for her personal reasons.

She's been nothing but an amazing person to me. Sometimes I would get these nightmare about that night. She helped me through it all. At 57, She showed me and told me everything I needed to do with my life.

Grandma always said to me "They will pay for their sins, sweetheart don't you worry, but I promise you, you will have your revenge on them. I promise you that."

She taught me how to become a strong person no matter how the situation was. I told her about my first kiss with Adrian and she was more than happy to hear. I wear the locket he gave everyday, I never take it off even if I'm in the shower.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Grandma told me that I don't have to go to school if I don't want to. So I stayed and helped her around the house. She re-modeled everything in the house including my room.

My grandma used to have this three bedroom cottage, which was now this two story house. She made me decorated my own room how I like it .

Black.

I thought I put in too much black that so I wanted to try something else. I asked my grandma to buy white and gold spray paint. I waited for the paint and my stomach was starting to feel upset, probably from the smell. So I thought.

She gave me the paint, and my mind went throught a whole slideshow of all the bad events I've had in my life.

I was getting anger and I started painting. I was making henna designs on my walls, using both white and gold paint. All of my walls where covered in henna designs. I felt so proud of myself.

My bed, my vanity, my beenie chair, and my tv. Everything was coming in tomorrow on my the day before my birthday. I was excited on how things would come out .

My stomach was making this horrble noise and i ran to my bathroom and threw up. "Ooh my god. . hold on i got 911 on speed dial." My grandma ran out the room.

I was feeling so dizzy, I slept on the floor. Well I thought I did.

* * * * * * * * *

I wake up to the same annoying beeping sound of the heart montior.

"Oooh my gosh, don't you ever shut up."

"If it did that sweetheart, it would make a more worse sound. A sound I do not to hear coming from the heart montior." I took her hand in mines as we laugh until the doctor came in.

Mr.Steamy. And boy was he steamy. Blue eyes, dark hair, no younger than 24, 5"11 and gorgeous. He's from Poland. I like guys from other countries.

"Ms Montgomery." He said, giving her a smile.

"Sophia . . . how you feeling today?" Looking through papers.

"Hungry. Very hungry." I smiled at him.

He stopped staring at his papers and started staring at me. Istared back at his blue eyes.

"Doctor. Doctor you okay?" My grandma was confused.

I started blushing and looked away. I stared at the window as I watched cars pass by.

"Ooh. Umm. Yes." he fake coughed.

"Well. Is everything okay with my grand daughter?"

"Well, I read the reports and the background information from months ago and I found that Sophia was a couple weeks pregnant but sperm cells couldn't perform the usual process of baby formation even after the sucide event."

"Wait what are you saying? That I killed my own baby?" My heart was beat quickly, my palms was sweaty.

"I would never kill my child nor anybody else's child. If I was pregnant, I would still take care of my baby reguardless." I told him out of honestly.

I would never kill my own child no matter if it was a rape baby. It would still my child.

"I understand that sophia. But that's not what I'm saying."

"Then what?"

"I'm saying at some point you were pregnant, but the sperm cells weren't strong enough to fully making the prenancy ."

"Well now you know that they didn't have strong swimmers." grandma starts smiling.

I sigh in relief. I was not pregnant with those jerk faces kids. What if I was pregnant with their kids? Adrian wouldn't love me anymore. I held the locket in my hand as my heart broke a little.

"Then why did I pass out?"

"Your body was removing the dead embryo from your body, which was why you were bleeding when they found you." staring back at his clipboard.

"So is she going to be alright?" Grandma sat at the edge of her sit a little worried.

"Yeah, she's pretty much clean. She's healthy but she still needs to take her meds for iron and things like that. And to be extra care fill with her stomach and the things she eats. But other than that your free to go."

"Thank the lord, I'll be right back. I'll go and get your stuff." And she left.

The room was quite. I didn't realize the doctor was still in the room. I was staring at the window thinking about not carrying Adrians child. I know his heart would turn as black as mine.

"Um. . sophia you okay?"

I stare in his eyes. It was this amazing bright blue with hints of white if you really look at it. Reminds me of Adrian.

His 6'2 height made me feel like a midget compared to my 5'5, his dark tone skin smooth to the touch. His dark curly hair looked really soft but never went below his ears and then his eyes. His perfectly blue eyes with hints of white is what makes he fall for him the most.

Adrian was beautiful to me. Many nights I would dream about him being my first. Instead of Them. They took that dream from me.

I held the locket tightly in my hand . "Will I be able to fuck?"

Mr.Steamy whole face turned pink. "Uuuuummmm. i. . . well. . .you see." he starts scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I stare at every detail of his body. Scanning his reactions. I smirked to myself in my mind. "Will Iable to take off my clothes and fuck someone's brains out ?"

He stared at me with wide eyes. His face turned really red. I rose my eyebrow.

"If you mean intercourse then yes. Your able to. . . umm. . have sex." My grandma came in the room and the doctor rushed out the room.

I don't understand , it was just a simple question

"What's wrong with him?" Grandma askee. I just shrugged my shoulders and put on my clothes. We then left the hospital.

As soon as I got to the car, I fell asleep. I don't know how or who, but I know someone picked me up from the car and put me in my bed.