chapter 5

I asked my teacher, Mr.Phil if I can go to the nurse. I grabbed my pass and walked out the classroom. I was almost torwards the door.

I stared at my arm, this is my only hope I have of escaping. I only choice I have.

"Hey! Sophia, wait up!" his voice gave me goose bumps.

I covered back my arm and turn around. He was running torwards me. My heart was beating fast.

Even if his friends hurt me, my feeling for Adrian wouldn't fade away. Not now , not ever

"Welcome back." he gave me a smile.

"Thanks." I kept my head down trying to avoid him from seeing my face.

"How you feeling?" He seemed happy to even come talk to me.

"I'm fine, actually thanks for asking." I tried to end the conversation by walking away.

"Sophia! Wait!" I stopped and I turned around.

"Um. . . could you take your hood off?" he stood infront of me, confused.

"What?" Keeping my head down.

"Take your hood off please." Like the love struck puppy i am, I took it off, but my hair was covering my face.

"Look at me." I didn't want him to see me with all the marks on my face.

He grabed my chin and forcefully made me look at him. Moving my hair from my face, he stared into my eyes

He looked down and back up at me, smiling. "You got my present i sent you" Reached at my neck and felt the locket.

"Yes, I did, thank yo-" He pushed his lips onto mines. His lips were soft and the kiss was sweet. His lips tasted like chocolate mints. I didn't mind the taste.

I opened my eyes and I was crying. I was so happy. My first kiss was with my crush Adrian Jesse Hunter.

He hugged me, and we stayed like that for a while. He wiped my tears away. "I'll find out who did this to you, I promise." He whisphers in my hair, he kissed my forehead and went back to his classes.

Only if he knew the people who did this was at your house, eating your food, and calling you their best friend.

I ran torwards the door, leaving the school without a back glance.

From school to home wasn't far so I walked. I moved my long sleeve and saw that i still had my scar. That was my motivation. I will not and i refused to live like this.

I fianlly reached my house. This brown and white modernized two story home, or what I call prison.

I entered the house, silence was in every room.

I ran upstair inside my room and started packing valueable things to me.

a couple of my favorite books, clothes, shoes, underwear, bras, tooth brush. I ran into my parents room and found my birth paper and everything i needed, that had every informated about me.

I took every single photo in the house, so it would be like I never exsisted. I went deep into my closet and pulled put my tin can.

The safest place in my room to keep money. Ever since I was 7 I've been saving up every single dime I was given.

I packed it all up in my suitcase. I was ready to put my plan out in action.

* * * * * * * * *

I cleaning my room spot less and got something to eat before I took a nap.