chapter 9

-------chapter 9------

This morning I went to the gym. I havn't been in the gym in almost 3 days. I need to keep up with my routline. I got alot of stares on my way to the gym. Does my hair look that crazy?

"Morning Stacy". Stacy was a sweet girl behind the desk. Very goth but sweet.

"Sophia?" i just winked and smile at her. "Your hair looks great!"

"Thanks."

"Morning Sophias" my gym instructer Josè giving me a smile.

"Morning."

"Change of hair . . . I'm loving it " I just laugh and went to the lockers to get dressed.

Kickboxing is something i really enjoy. Every punch, every kick I feels like I'm closer to my family. Close enough to beating the shit out of them, and anyone who gets in my way.

Everybody was warming up, and staring at me. Some people compliemented my hair and my tatoos. And thats when the hot head came in.

Austin Ethan Martin.

Austin stop and stared at me. He was analyzing my body , trying to figure out who I was. I knew Austin for only 4 months, he was new to town.

People say he's bad news when all I see is a complete asshole.

This complete asshole whois my partner.

I was warming up, and then we were in our position. working out a little bit. Then that's when the lessons began.

Today was having your oppoent on the ground. I took Austin to the middle on the gym, and took my position.

He was still puzzled on my identity but he took his position anyways. He kicked up high but I ducked and punched his torso. He stared at me in shock and then his game face was on.

He kicked low and I jumped and kicked his side. He punched high and I ducked and he punched my gut. Kind of hurt, but the pain made me stronger. I felt like we were at war and I had to defeat this demon.

We were both starting to sweat but we both kept going, neither of us was gonna give up until one of us were down. We both watch each others moves trying to find each other's weak points.

We kept going at it, until he made a mistake, his punched pulled him on my side. I swirled around him. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and on the floor but i brough him with me and we rolled on top of each other.

I stop us from rolling and ending on top of him . Sweat was dipping from both of us. I stared in his green eyes. " I win." I whispered.

Then I heard clapping. We both looked up and see everybody was staring and smiling at our so called performance. I got up and left the room.

* * * * * * * * *

"You were great Sophia, next week, Thursday."

"Thank you and sure thing" I pushed open the door.

"Wait hold on." Stacy was looking around her desk and pulled out two presents. "Happy birthday."

I walked to the desk and took the presents and placed it in my gym bag.

"Thank you." I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We exchanged numbers.

"Call me if you need someone to talk to." she seemed honest enough to hangout with I thought as I left the gym.

I was sweaty in my gym shorts and sports bra, but that didn't stop me. I didn't feel like changing so I came outside like that.

Austin was infront of the gym. Smoking. The smell made all my senses tingle. He was leaning up against his silver Ford mustang GT.