Twenty: He is not the one...

Cambridge Massachusetts, U.S.A.
04:05PM...

Janaan and Hamal think that it'll be good for them to go out together and have some fresh air on a beautiful Saturday. He said he has planned everything for them and he knew about some places she will fall in love with instantly. She said she can't wait for them to visit those places. With a little tease, that she might love the place more than him, Jamal's frown didn't leave his face after she said, she only laughed before nudging him.

Now she is trying to get dressed. She's back in their apartment but she didn't stop having some nights at Mia's. She spend so many nights there and they also share her bed -where Hamal is- some nights. It has been a week since Hamal's birthday and to say that everything hasn't been great would be a huge lie coming from both Janaan and Hamal. They made sure they spend any little time -they have- together.

Mia and Lia even said that she neglected them..
"You don't spend much time with us. I'm thinking of kidnapping Hamal for a week so that you'll stay with us to grieve." Lia smirked at the idea she formed.

"You know, you're right!" Mia nodded her head, biting on her lower lip like she's thinking about it also.

"You wouldn't dare." Janaan threw a quelling look at them even though she knew they're just playing around with her.

"Seriously though, we'll be waiting for you for our Sunday night." Mia end the conversation at that but that didn't stop Janaan from feeling bad. She has been spending so much time with her Honcho and cease to give much attention to them. How bad of her!

"You look very beautiful in that. Wear it!" Mia commanded from her position on the bed. Lia hunch over to look at what they're talking about.

"Oh Gosh! That one is so gorgeous. I want some of your clothes, Jaan." Lia squealed and beam at the same time. She likes how Janaan always close her body and manage to look beautiful and she also wants to try that and see how she'll look. Her religion is amazing.

"I'll wear it then. And you can take whichever one you want, Lia." She smiled at them before sauntering to the bathroom to change into the blue floral maxi dress.

She emerged from the bathroom and sat down on the vanity stool to apply some kohl and nude pink lipstick. After that, she removed a navy blue dove hijab, side bag and navy blue slippers. She smiled at her reflection before turning around to give a show to the girls -her outfit, only to be blinded with flashes of camera from both of them. The girls are obsessed with social media and her pictures are everywhere now.

"What are you girls doing? Ugh, stop it!" She glare at them before blindly walking to them to collect their phones.

"Okay okay!" They both raise their hands up in surrender. "You look so effing gorgeous!" Mia hooted not taking her eyes off Janaan.

"Thank you," she shyly replied.

"Get going before Prince charming barge in here." Lia push her out of the room.

"How do I look?" Janaan shyly asked Hamal who was leaning against the door to her room. He looks startled before his eyes settle on the beauty in front of him.

Her heart is racing in a very bad pace that she is afraid it might jump out of it's ribcage and dance in front of them. She casted her eyes downwards. She don't know why but today, she felt the need to hear how beautiful she is in his eyes again. Is it wrong to ask your boyfriend how you look? Absolutely not. He always say that she's his beauty, and no one else's. He calls her beautiful all the time but today, she wants him to tell her how beautiful she is as a boyfriend not best friend or brother.

There is this shy smile lingering on her lips when she asked him, and he love it. Her dimple deepen a little because of the force she's using to bite her lip -he knew she's stopping herself from grinning. His heart launched itself to his mouth and bury all his words inside. She looks utterly beautiful, his beauty. It looks like she's there for only his ergonomic use.