Eleven: Harvard University.

Cambridge Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Monday, 10th September.
6:00AM...

She was so anxious yet excited. She's anxious because she doesn't know the kind of people she's going to meet. Will they be as annoying as her highschool mates or as most of her family? That question wasn't leaving her head and she don't want it to, she needs to find the answer first, which is only by seeing what she's about to see in less than four hours.

She's excited because she couldn't wait to see a new place, to explore the Harvard University. She wants to feel the new environment, new air, new people, white people, different hair colour and eyes, places to take picture of, and many more adventurous places. She can't wait to start having lectures with new course mates. She just hope they are not as annoying as what her head is plotting and twisting.

Grinning at her self in the bathroom mirror, she was still in her pajamas, she walked to kitchen to make some break fast for them. She just finished praying and she knows that none of them will make breakfast since they're all morning sleepers- Hamal/Fadila.

She brought out the ingredients to make some pancakes. She was mixing the ingredients in a huge bowl, she's a huge fan of pancake and she wants to make some more, so she could take it with her to school.

Hamal groggily walked into the kitchen to get some water, the water jar in his room was empty and he has forgotten to fill it up. When he said his Subh prayer, he went back to bed straight after saying his morning du'a. Going to school was the least in his list but remembering that Janaan will be with them, it immediately lighten up his mood.

Setting a foot inside the kitchen, he stopped to look at the view he'll want to wake up to, every morning- Janaan was wearing cotton pajama pants and shirt, with a silk black robe covering it. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail but she closed it with a veil. She was swiftly opening and closing the cabinets, walking with composure and elegance like she was already used to the place.

Bobbing her head to a song he couldn't point out but he knew it's either Backstreets boys or Selena Gomez's song. She is a huge fan of those people and she seldom listen to songs that's not theirs' or sometimes, Hailey Steinfeild. He smiled at the view, his dream. She was about to turn around so he made his presence known, not wanting to be caught.

"Assalamu Alaikum!" He said taslim, and walked into the kitchen, the sleepiness gone.

Janaan almost swooned at his morning voice which was so deep, husky and hoarse. This is not the first time she's hearing his morning voice, but this one is really different. Maybe because it has been long since she last heard it and now, he has grown and his voice is getting deeper.

"Wa'alaikumul salam!" She smiled at him and that almost made him confess his undying love for her but he held back and gave her a smile of his own.

And that smile, made Janaan to lean on the counter behind her, her knees betrayed her and turn weak, her toes almost curling in her bed slippers.

"Wow! These pancakes smell so good." Hamal moaned, forgetting about what he was looking for in the kitchen.

"I made them, duh," she rolled her eyes skyward but immediately, bring them back before he noticed it, he hate it.

"Yeah, because you cooked it doesn't mean it must be nice," he pursed his lips before dragging one of the wooden chairs and sat down.

"C'mon, Honcho, accept it that I'm the best cook already," she grinned before sitting down in the chair opposite to his.

Soon after, Fadila rushed in and sat down next to Hamal. She was already dressed in a high waist jeans, beige shirt and a knee length denim jacket, her hair wrapped around with beige veil, some makeups here and there.