Nine: Touring Massachusetts.

Cambridge Massachusetts, U.S.A
Thursday 06th September.
10:00am

Hamal couldn't wait for the next morning, so he kept on pacing, from his room to the bathroom. As soon as he said his Subh prayer, he sat down on his bed not knowing what to do again. He read Al-qur'an as he played it from his phone. He off it and went to take a long shower so that time could pass.

He came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and water rolling for his hard chest, down his flat v-shaped stomach. He doesn't have abs but he has muscles and toned, hard chest. He shakes the water from his hair before ambling to his wardrobe to pick out an outfit. He wants to look handsome for Janaan and he knows what to wear to make her swoon.

He picked out a dark grey cutton shirt and a black loose jeans. She loves grey, but not as much as she loves black.

He grinned at his appearance before taking his wallet and black jacket. He wants to dress with the bad boys' vibe that she likes. She said she loves bad boys even in stories and she loves jackets. Lastly, he picked a black sunglasses from his wardrobe.

Janaan awoke with a dazzling beautiful smile playing on her lips. It has been years, since she last slept like that- like a baby with zero worries. She was so thrilled about their touring. If you were to tell her that she'll be so happy about this tour or even coming to America 24hours back, she would've laughed at your face and say you're insane.

But now, she doesn't even want the year to finish. Hamal will leave her all alone when the year is over and she doesn't even want to think about it. Sooner or later, she'll have to face that but not now. She wants to enjoy every single drop of happiness she'll get from him.

She immediately stood up not after checking the alarm clock next to her bed, only to see that it was already 9:50am. She ran to the bathroom to take a short shower. She doesn't want to be late, he said she should be ready by ten so that they can have their breakfast by eleven then they'll be on their way.

Coming out of the bathroom, she checked the time once again to see it was already 10:09am. She chuckled lightly and mutter 'so much for taking a short shower' in a whisper. She looked at her face on the mirror when she was dressed in a simple Ruby Maxi Lunar Dress with bishop sleeves, subtle sheen fabric and a waist belt. She completed the look with a yellow dove hijab.

She smiled at her reflection on the mirror before adding kohl in her already midnight dark eyes. She looks happy and she knows she's happy. There is nothing she could do or use to trade Hamal. He's just the only person she could be miserable and childish in front of. Even in front of her parents, she has to act matured but not with Hamal. He has seen her at her weakest point.

Hugging him yesterday was wrong, they both knew it was wrong but they couldn't deter it even if they want to. They all missed each other, but they don't have it in them to do that again, no matter what. It was just that they've been distant for so long, and hugging him was the only way to make everything to feel so real.

They hold hands, which was not something they don't do. They do hug but now, they're matured and their parents told them that it was uncalled for as they are both adults. They should not do it again and they stopped. Even when some slanderous rumour was flowing in the family about them, they all act oblivion. Since then, Janaan disliked most of her family members, they are bestial- to her.

Some of them surmise her and they don't even try to hide it. The envy and hatred was shining boldly in their eyes. Hamal was always the one to threaten them when they do any of that to her. And he supports her when she said she'll not be going to the family meetings and they'd ditch it and do something fun.