Chapter 7-Liking What I See

He leaned in a little closer so that his head was touching the top of mine and he was just about to place his lips on mine when we heard a knock on the door. Thank Goodness they knocked. "Issy, Louis are you in there?" I heard Lottie say from the other side of the door. "Yes babe. Come in." I replied as louis stood up and went to open the balcony to let some fresh air in. I must of still had some tears on my face after Louis made me cry when I was telling him about my dad because Lottie came running over and sat right next to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Thanks Lottie."

"It's okay. Hey Louis I was wondering if you wanted to come outside and kick around the footy." He looked at me but I shook my head and looked at my bag. He got what I meant.

"Um sorry Lottie not today darling. I'm just going to help Issy unpack." She nodded and without further ado she walked out and closed the door behind her. Louis came back and sat down and pulled me onto his lap. He still wanted to give me that kiss, so I allowed him. He turned me around so that my head was facing his and then he kissed me. Wow he is a pretty good kisser I have to admit . He makes me happy and I feel like someone actually cares for me. I think I am going to really enjoy the time I am staying. "Do still want some dinner?"

"No thanks. I think I will just unpack and go to bed. If that's okay." 

"Of course. Do you want me to help?" I nodded and gave him a smile.

We started to unpack and just talked about One Direction and stuff like that. By now it was 11 o'clock and Louis' Mum came in saying that she was going to bed and to not be up to late. We both nodded and went back to packing. When we had finished I told him that I was going to bed and he came over and gave me a hug. "Don't be afraid to wake me in the middle of the night if you need to okay? I am only across the hall." He whispered giving me a little kiss on the nose and walked out and slightly closed the door. I feel back on my bed filled with butterflies. Did he really just kiss me? ON THE LIPS? 

I grabbed my phone out as I had to call Annie and tell her the dets. "Annie we kissed." I waited for a reply. "You what?" "We kissed on the lips." "Who's we?" "Me and Louis." "OMG. Did you enjoy it?" "Kind of. Yes." I started to blush. "Awww. Sorry honey I have to go to bed Skype tomorrow? You can tell me more than." "Okay love ya mwahhh." "Mhawwww." She said back to me and then hung up.