Chapter 26- Will you be mine??

****4 HOURS LATER AND BACK AT HOME****

LOUIS P.O.V

I walked into the house to find Issy sitting on the couch watching TV with Frizzy and Lottie doing her hair and makeup/Nails. Phoebe was getting her into a dress that was really pretty. I walked passed them and only Lottie saw me. She gave me the thumbs up and a huge smile appeared on my face. I ran up the stairs and locked at the clock, it was 6.30pm. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and got changed into a suit. It was now 7.00 and I slid the ring into my pocket and went downstairs. I saw Issy and she looked sexy as. I went and sneaked up behind her and picked her up. When she calmed down from her heart attack I placed her on the ground. I took her hand and dragged her outside. She started to giggle and wrapped her arm in my arm. I led her down to the beach and we sat down. 

ISSY’S P.O.V

Lou came up behind me and picked me up. Goodness he gave ma a heart attack. Once he put me down he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside, which was funny to watch. I grabbed his arm and he led me down to the beach. We sat down and I must say it was beautiful. There were candle lights and roses. There was music playing and he grabbed my hand and knelt down on one knee and pulled out a little box. OH MY GOSH. He is going to propose.

“Issy will you marry me?” 

I was frozen. I couldn’t move, nod, smile, talk or anything. I was just looking at the box. 

“For Gods sake, please say something,” He said.

“Yes. Yes of course I will.” I said and gave him a smile. He put the ring on my finger. He kissed me and pushed me down to the sand with him on top of me. He started kissing me and slide his tongue along my bottom lip. And thats when it happened.

**NEXT MORNING**

LOUIS’ P.O.V

I woke up on the beach with Issy snuggling next to me. I woke her up and I realised we were still on the beach. Thank God it's a private beach. We walked into the house hand in hand and everyone was gone. I cant believe she said yes. I had secretly hidden a camera in the tent thing so I would have a record of last night and.... this morning. :)

“Issy what do you want to do for the wedding and when do you want to have it??”

“I want just family but a few friends. On the beach and..... um next Saturday. The sooner the better.” I nodded my head before she ran upstairs and jumped in the shower.

ISSY’S P.O.V

I cant’t believe he asked me. I got out of the shower and called Annie and told her that I was going to go and book her, my mum and sister a flight as they are all going to lay a very import role, like maid of honour and flower girl and of course my mum. I then rang Sarah and she is going to be one of my bridesmaids and maybe Zayn’s girlfriend, um, um Perrie. I got my bag and told Lou that I was going to meet up with the girls. 

**********2 HOURS LATER***********

After 2 hours of shopping and other stuff we finally had all the wedding stuff we needed. I walked upstairs and as soon as I saw Lou laying on the bed waiting for me, I ran and jumped on him. 

“Hey babe,” He said quietly before giving me a kiss.

“Hi, whats up?” 

“I was just talking to the boys and we all agreed to go clubbing tonight.” Great this should be fun I thought as I returned a smile to him.